2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

On sl game dude just said jkidd told him today that when he was free agent with nets he met with spurs and committed to them after meeting but after plane ride back to jersey family had change of heart and stayed on nets. Said he thinks about it often.... Oh what could of been

They got that dude from washington in the draft that I think they'll groom to take over eventually. Either way depth is huge issue for them at all positions basically. I still dont get the diaw trade. I kno pop was constantly on him about his wieght and maybe he had enough

Said it before, that Diaw loss is going to hurt. I hate they traded him, dude was versatile as hell. He could do almost everything except for shoot from distance. I'm glad he got s ring though.

Last edited:
On sl game dude just said jkidd told him today that when he was free agent with nets he met with spurs and committed to them after meeting but after plane ride back to jersey family had change of heart and stayed on nets. Said he thinks about it often.... Oh what could of been
Multiple time champ.

Dammit, family. Kidd would have multiple rings.

Dude will just move to the 4 full time once he can no longer run around on the perimeter; 260 pounds is still heavier than most centers
laugh.gif
All of this

Cat's saying he won't have anything to offer after his Athleticism fades is rather shocking to me.

In 5 years the average NBA center might be smaller than him, he will be fine.

All of this

Cat's saying he won't have anything to offer after his Athleticism fades is rather shocking to me.

The small center trend is starting now. The teams have traditional centers that start the games, then they're benched. Draymond comes to mind, they even did it with Justise Winslow in the Toronto series

if im whiteside, i know that ill be the face of the team within 2-3 years. the face of miami. *dj khaled voice* i like that. surrounded by allstar and HOF vets, new young talent, and in an attractive market where bringing in more talent isnt an issue. but sure... tunnel vision.

View media item 2093377
Miami is literally dragic, Whiteside, Richardson, justise, and scrubs. The front office is so incompetent. I can't believe it.

View media item 2074445
I'm no longer a Miami Heat fan.

View media item 2092497

OUCH

The small center trend is starting now. The teams have traditional centers that start the games, then they're benched. Draymond comes to mind, they even did it with Justise Winslow in the Toronto series
what? u use miami to support the small center argument? we had lost both bosh, and whiteside. we dont have a choice but to go small....

All of this

i havent read anyone say he wouldnt have anything to offer after athleticism fades. who said that?

gif it up ALL you like...

"if im whiteside, i know that ill be the face of the team within 2-3 years. the face of miami. *dj khaled voice* i like that. surrounded by allstar and HOF vets, new young talent, and in an attractive market where bringing in more talent isnt an issue. but sure... tunnel vision."

but the only place where i was wrong is.... whiteside is the face of the team now instead of in 2-3 years. there are still HOFs AND vets (plural) around him, there is still new young talent, its still an attractive market where bringing in talent wont be an issue which is why theyre looking like the landing spot for westbrook next summer. much less, whiteside DID resign here. so YOU lost that argument.

"Miami is literally dragic, Whiteside, Richardson, justise, and scrubs. The front office is so incompetent. I can't believe it."

yea....this is true. unless u see something wrong in that

"I'm no longer a Miami Heat fan."

is this to support your example of how i was wrong about something somewhere?

so again i ask....where was i wrong?

Last edited:
what? u use miami to support the small center argument? we had lost both bosh, and whiteside. we dont have a choice but to go small....

i havent read anyone say he wouldnt have anything to offer after athleticism fades. who said that?

McBob
STAT
UD

And I used GS as well.

Last edited:
McBob
STAT
UD
u have SOME nerve mentioning McBob in a conversation about players in the nba
roll.gif

stat SHOULDVE been utilized at some point... but.... spo. and ud? playing center in an elimination game? be serious art. like i said, we lost both bosh and whiteside. we had no choice but to go small.

u have SOME nerve mentioning McBob in a conversation about players in the nba :rofl:

stat SHOULDVE been utilized at some point... but.... spo. and ud? playing center in an elimination game? be serious art. like i said, we lost both bosh and whiteside. we had no choice but to go small.

I hear/read what you're saying. SPO. Enough said.

gif it up ALL you like...

"if im whiteside, i know that ill be the face of the team within 2-3 years. the face of miami. *dj khaled voice* i like that. surrounded by allstar and HOF vets, new young talent, and in an attractive market where bringing in more talent isnt an issue. but sure... tunnel vision."
but the only place where i was wrong is.... whiteside is the face of the team now instead of in 2-3 years. there are still HOFs AND vets (plural) around him, there is still new young talent, its still an attractive market where bringing in talent wont be an issue which is why theyre looking like the landing spot for westbrook next summer.

"Miami is literally dragic, Whiteside, Richardson, justise, and scrubs. The front office is so incompetent. I can't believe it." yea....this is true. unless u see something wrong in that

"I'm no longer a Miami Heat fan."
is this to support your example of how i was wrong about something somewhere?

so again i ask....where was i wrong?

Look if i need to point out how wrong you were about the Heat, than we can end it here. You died a little as a competent poster here a week ago. All credibility out the window.

Standard Heat fan. About 87.8% of the Heat fan base consists of people like you. FACTS

im so glad u understand. i always catch fire for saying spo is a trash coach.

Lebron saved his ***. Born wanted him fired, Riles didn't want to fire him and empower Bron, Bron and the 2016 Cavs are champions, Spo is holding on to hope that Bosh returns, at the max, while the cornerstone of the franchise plays in Chi-town should he sign the contract.

Look if i need to point out how wrong you were about the Heat, than we can end it here. You died a little as a competent poster here a week ago. All credibility out the window.

Standard Heat fan. About 87.8% of the Heat fan base consists of people like you. FACTS
87.8% of our fan base are born and raised in miami, been heat fans for the past 26 years, called correctly that financially we're cornered if whiteside takes the max, also called correctly that whiteside was staying for aforementioned reasons, also called correctly that the heat were about to tank if we didnt dip in the luxury tax, also called correctly that we wouldnt land durant which was our biggest "play" before the FA started?

if 87.8% of heat fans are like me... man we did alright.

Probably worse.

LeBron relies on his skills and athleticism.

Once that fades, he will be nothing.

No jumpshot, no post moves, I mean how else can he be effective?

All of this

UP there Up there, him

Back
Top Bottom