2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

lebron too heavy for how he plays

i agree with antidope. his career will probably end on a serious injury

I can't see it. Not saying it won't/can't happen, but if he hasn't been seriously injured by now, then I can't see it happening. Plus he's smarter now, and he always seems to be in great shape, his game will age well, plus when his athleticism leaves him, his post game should be alright.

au contraire, lebron has already lost a step as far as athleticism goes. hes not jumping as high nor running as fast. and hes still taking a beating more than half the time since he likes to bulldoze. unless he pulls a wade and drops like 20+ lbs to make it easier on his knees and back, or REALLY develops that shot... he wont be in the league another 5 years.

I see that depression you're in has gotten to your head.

"au contraire, lebron has already lost a step as far as athleticism goes. hes not jumping as high nor running as fast. and hes still taking a beating more than half the time since he likes to bulldoze. unless he pulls a wade and drops like 20+ lbs to make it easier on his knees and back, or REALLY develops that shot... he wont be in the league another 5 years."

I see that depression you're in has gotten to your head.
here, let me fix that selective hearing u got. all of the following, is one complete sentence:

"unless he pulls a wade and drops like 20+ lbs to make it easier on his knees and back, or REALLY develops that shot... he wont be in the league another 5 years."

Last edited:
That's the only flaw in his game, no consistent shot. But that's all I can see. I'm not even a LBJ fan per se, but he is great

wtf? dont say that kinda stuff man. yes he is heavy for why he plays which is why i said he will have to change his game over these next few years or else... but a serious injury? dont even put that out there. no hooper deserves to go out like that. lebron will call it quits on his terms after a kobe farewell.

kobe had a serious injury as well....

after not being injured seriously his whole career

not wishing injury just how i see it

Did SAS really sign anyone this summer, they need something just can't put a finger on it.

pau gasol

gonna be interesting to see who plays center cuz they lost their best defensive player and replaced him with one of the worst

also pau and aldridge both hate playing center so lets see how that goes

didnt aldridge sign with spurs cuz they told him he wasnt playing center?

watch pau gonna get off to a great start offensively just like he did with the bulls and guys are gonna proclaim hes still one of the best right now

then the fans will turn on him when hes exposed

Last edited:
here, let me fix that selective hearing u got. all of the following, is one complete sentence:

"unless he pulls a wade and drops like 20+ lbs to make it easier on his knees and back, or REALLY develops that shot... he wont be in the league another 5 years."

I read it very clearly.

You're wrong, just like you were wrong about everything you said about the Heat.

Just wrong.

You guys fail to realize at a certain point, Lebron won;t be carrying his team like he has been from day 1. He's the best GM in the league. He'll jump on a team that won't need him to carry them every single night.

The only way he doesn't play past 5 years is if its voluntary.

Of course losing 20 pounds would be nice, and he could easily do it. But its not absolutely needed for him to play past 5 more years.

They need better guards. Their backcourt has failed them in consecutive years in the playoffs.

Is there still hope for Patty Mills? I feel like he was at his peak 2 years ago and never took off from there.

ok, I felt the same way but he seems to be a favorite of many and I didn't think it was because he was legit a starter.

A good spark plug like you said. A guy you can't really dislike because he's working hard to contribute.

Every spurs game I watch he is really into it on the bench too. Love cheering for dudes like that

Last edited:
I read it very clearly.

You're wrong, just like you were wrong about everything you said about the Heat.

Just wrong.

You guys fail to realize at a certain point, Lebron won;t be carrying his team like he has been from day 1. He's the best GM in the league. He'll jump on a team that won't need him to carry them every single night.

The only way he doesn't play past 5 years is if its voluntary.

Of course losing 20 pounds would be nice, and he could easily do it. But its not absolutely needed for him to play past 5 more years.
when was i wrong about the heat? i said the minute that whiteside wanted the max that we needed to hit the luxury tax to keep the team together or prepare to tank. we didnt. then we lost all our core role players. then we lost wade. now we're signing dudes who are fresh off AAU tournaments preparing for a tank. i said we wouldnt get durant months ago. so what is this everything i said about the heat?

"he'll jump on a team" u mean u expect him to switch teams AGAIN? and if u read it clearly, then u understand the conditions of the statement right? that his game wouldnt change and he continues to play the way he is right now for 5 years. why are u talking about if he stops is voluntary. thats an irrelevant statement.

what was already stated, was he either loses some weight, or starts shooting more to continue this level of play for 5 years. u said u read it clearly, but that just isnt the case.

Last edited:
Every spurs game I watch he is really into it on the bench too. Love cheering for dudes like that

Dude is like Vinnie "The Micorwave" Johnson 2.0, he's a good dude and every now and then will light it up, but if he's to take over for Parker, they need more weapons.

Dude is like Vinnie "The Micorwave" Johnson 2.0, he's a good dude and every now and then will light it up, but if he's to take over for Parker, they need more weapons.

They got that dude from washington in the draft that I think they'll groom to take over eventually. Either way depth is huge issue for them at all positions basically. I still dont get the diaw trade. I kno pop was constantly on him about his wieght and maybe he had enough

Back
Top Bottom