jarett jack?

chris kaman?

gary neal?

luis scola?

pablo prigioni?

derrick williams?
Wouldn't be surprised at any of those names

David Lee, Jason Smith, Thomas Robinson 

Honestly would be surprised if David Lee and Barbosa AREN'T on the Warriors next year.

The only guys they got rid of that I think won't return?

Ezili. Ian Clark. And Mo Speights.

I think they could also bring back Brandon Rush.
It'll be interesting to see if any of those guys accept the minimum. I feel that Lee would

brandon bass? 

dejuan blair?

steve blake?

kobe?

rasual butler?

mario chalmers?

wilson chandler?

udonis haslem?

jj hickson?

jarett jack?

chris kaman?

gary neal?

luis scola?

pablo prigioni?

derrick williams?

Minus Kobe, this is actually a legit list :lol: :lol:

Thomas Robinson would be interesting as a guy who could play C, run the floor and rebound. Really limited but on that squad, could be a good option. Considering his situation, he has no reason to ring chase though. He should be going after $$$$

I don't think OKC ****** up, I just think KD didn't wanna be in Oklahoma anymore. Why would anyone want to live there

I don't think OKC ****** up, I just think KD didn't wanna be in Oklahoma anymore. Why would anyone want to live there

This. No disrespek to okc, but kd needed a change of scenery similar to lebron going to college. It's not like he got a family and his kids are in school and settled in

Last edited:
Starbosa gone too?

Honestly would be surprised if David Lee and Barbosa AREN'T on the Warriors next year.

Good to see you in here JA. NT is better with you posting.

Not this thread cuz it's a dumpster fire, but NT as a whole is better with you posting.

AGREed. okc shouldnt have a nba team to begin with. 

in that case, Memphis and New Orleans should have one either since OKC is a bigger market than both of those.

I get it.

Seems bizarre Seattle doesn't have a team. A shame, actually. But if i remember correctly, Seattle didn't want to pony up any money for a new stadium. Key Arena (?) was a dump and outdated.

Last edited:
Just saw Frank Caliendo reading KD's letter
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

in that case, Memphis and New Orleans should have one either since OKC is a bigger market than both of those.

I get it.

Seems bizarre Seattle doesn't have a team. A shame, actually. But if i remember correctly, Seattle didn't want to pony up any money for a new stadium. Key Arena (?) was a dump and outdated.

Clay Bennett asked for a $500 million, fully-taxpayer-funded arena. He (and David Stern) knew the city/state would never approve it (it would be, by far, the most expensive arena in NBA history), so that gave him an excuse to leave town. That's the story they spun to the media, which is why people like you say Seattle didn't want to pony up for the arena. The cowardly mayor is the one who let them leave two years before their lease at KeyArena was up.

Starbosa gone too?

Good to see you in here JA. NT is better with you posting.

Not this thread cuz it's a dumpster fire, but NT as a whole is better with you posting.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JA :pimp:

Seen this thread jump like 300 pages.... Slowly backs out

So, over two postseasons ago on NT the idea of KD to GSW was lofted in the air by mychael thompson. Very dope, funny and interesting to see our responses 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/624605/offici...st-game-feel-free-to-enjoy-the-time-off/22260
KD to GSW was the one thing we knew wouldn't happen

Literally anything's possible these days, Garnett was right

Add to this that Blake>Green was also inarguable to me coming into this year. We see how that turned out

Last edited:
Clay Bennett asked for a $500 million, fully-taxpayer-funded arena. He (and David Stern) knew the city/state would never approve it (it would be, by far, the most expensive arena in NBA history), so that gave him an excuse to leave town. That's the story they spun to the media, which is why people like you say Seattle didn't want to pony up for the arena. The cowardly mayor is the one who let them leave two years before their lease at KeyArena was up.

Wasn't Howard Schultz part to blame, selling to someone who may have relocated the team? I remember someone was lying and Schultz got duped, or something like that.

WOUld be great to see Sac relocated to Seattle.

Twolves interested in Brandon Rush

Lance is open to coming back to Indiana

“If (given) a chance I would love to come back home,” Stephenson told VigilantSports.com Monday. “We will see what happens. I’m just waiting for the call,” 
– via Vigilant Sports

Lance Stephenson and the Indiana Pacers are discussing a multi-year deal.

Stephenson is an unrestricted free agent after the Memphis Grizzlies declined their team option. Stephenson signed a three-year, $27 million deal with the Charlotte Hornets in 2014 and was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers in 2015. The Grizzlies acquired Stephenson at the trade deadline from the Clippers for a future first round pick.

“That’s home for him,” the source said of what Indianapolis means to Stephenson. “He absolutely loves the town and the organization.”

NATE TAYLOR/INDIANAPOLIS STAR

Last edited:
knicks clippers cavs should do 3 team trade

clippers get kyrie and love

cavs get melo and cp3

knicks get blake griffin

then cavs sign wade

banana boat forever

Who's going to rebound for these guys? Ezili, Bogut gone? :lol: looks good on a paper. Had a feeling he was about to leave. He took too long to announce it. If he was staying he would have made a quick tweet about it. Not really a GSW fan or Durant for that matter. But can't blame the guy for wanting to win. The west gets definitely weaker with this move. If Duncan and West are out of SA, I think the Clippers would be 2-3 seed next season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom