2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:lol: @ do the right thing.

Right thing for whom?

The right thing overall Fam, hell I don't know, I get where he's coming from, dude took less money habitually to help other people get rich, I get it, but if Dan Gilbertt does what he says, Love isn't getting traded, though he should, so the best they can offer Wade is 3. something mil, so alienate Miami for even less money than he's ever made, just doesn't seem right. I know Riles drove this by low balling dude, but something about this doesn't sit right with me.

what's cavs cap situation looking like? do we know if GM Lebron is maxing himself out completely? if he can convince wade/jr and other guys to take less :lol:

Seth Curry needs to fire his agent RIGHT NOW. The **** is that.

Seth isn't very good.

Agree. Dude was on fire the last 2 months of the season. Everyone out here getting paid fortunes and he only gets $6 million on 2 years? Smh. I thought he would've got close to what Austin Rivers got

seth had two good weeks
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/2326307/seth-curry

Last edited:
If Wade is going to take less money to help out a friend it should be MELO

F LEBRON

Don't you do it Wade. Don't don't you do it.

Last edited:
Craziness today.  "Level headed" Warrior fan here and it's crazy to see my facebook and IG filled with Warrior fans who LOVE KD now.  They love the move and turn the blind eye when they were the same folks saying "Lebron needs to hop on a team with other stars,"  "The greats don't need to leave their team," etc. etc.... and you know what, it's true.  MJ, Kobe, and others didn't leave their team...I get it, but it's a different era in the NBA.  The superteams are what's happening now.  Staying with your team for 15+ years isn't common anymore, but I see a lot of hypocrites which makes me cringe.  It is exciting to see a player of KD's caliber to come to the Bay Area.  Steph is a 2 time MVP but I don't know if I would quite put him on the same level as KD, Lebron, Kobe...not yet at least. 

As far as those who hate the move, I see that side as well.  You want to see competitors and leaving to a super team takes away from competing, especially when it's a team that you lost to when you were up 3-1.  Again...I see it.  It's crazy to see that he is getting the Lebron treatment and having his jersey burned.  On the flipside...KD fulfilled his obligation, he played 8-9 years there and gave that community and organization all he had.  Where he wants to go is where he wants to go.  He didn't get the job done, didn't get the results and you could even say he choked in the Conference Finals.  

Bottom Line:  Warrior fans love it (I'm excited as a Warrior fan/basketball fan), Haters hate it (I see why, I see why competitors have a problem with it), it's sports people, stop being so sensitive/overly happy about this....KD isn't your friend, family member.  He didn't rob you, take money from you or steal your girl.  He doesn't owe anything to anyone.  

Cover of tomorrow's Oklahoman newspaper:

CmkuiL1UEAEP1yg.jpg:large

Wasn't the Deal Seth had in Place that Kings renounced, higher than his new 2/$6million deal?

Wade can extend his career if he comes of the bench and accepts the 6th man role.

westbrook is gonna have a monster year this season

average a triple double for a season?

do okc have money to sign nyone?

man dudes in here about to be salty if wade signs with lebby and accepts to come off the bench :lol:

Back
Top Bottom