2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

indifferent.gif
Russ aint gonna be in that OKC jersey much longer. Is this one of the biggest **** ups ever or what?

You pull off some of the greatest drafting ever seen and then just let it all slip right through your fingertips. Damn shame.

Cavs don't need to upgrade at any position TBH
They could use one at the SF position

Last edited:
Russ aint gonna be in that OKC jersey much longer. Is this one of the biggest **** ups ever or what?
You pull off some of the greatest drafting ever seen and then just let it all slip right through your fingertips. Damn shame.
Pinching pennies in the NBA doesn't always work.

I swear this man posts like he's drunk, coked up, or up LeBron's ***.

Apparently the West isn't good anymore and JR is a better fit than D. Wade.

I'm out NT fam. GOODNITE!! :lol:

Last edited:
w's bench gonna be filled with a bunch of old guys on their last legs. they trying to bring speights back, but i think he goes for more money.

Pinching pennies in the NBA doesn't always work.

sam presti gonna leave as well. give him some money to play with

Last edited:
Enough of the craziness, Wade needs to do the right thing and stay. Who wants to see pre-soaked Wade finish his days in CLE, do the right thing Wade, stay in Dade County. Maybe the "Don" can pull off a trade and get Dragic out and get some more talent in, but no Wade, not this way.

They could use one at the SF position
RJ is good

I swear this man posts like he's drunk, coked up, or up LeBron's ***. Apparently the West isn't good anymore and JR is a better fit than D. Wade. I'm out NT fam. GOODNITE!! :lol:
Wade doesnt fit their offense man. Kyrie can play off ball and shoot the 3. Wade cant. JR can.

Enough of the craziness, Wade needs to do the right thing and stay. Who wants to see pre-soaked Wade finish his days in CLE, do the right thing Wade, stay in Dade County. Maybe the "Don" can pull off a trade and get Dragic out and get some more talent in, but no Wade, not this way.
:lol: @ do the right thing.

Right thing for whom?

Right. He needs to Retire in Miami.

:lol: @ do the right thing.

Right thing for whom?

The right thing overall Fam, hell I don't know, I get where he's coming from, dude took less money habitually to help other people get rich, I get it, but if Dan Gilbertt does what he says, Love isn't getting traded, though he should, so the best they can offer Wade is 3. something mil, so alienate Miami for even less money than he's ever made, just doesn't seem right. I know Riles drove this by low balling dude, but something about this doesn't sit right with me.

The right thing overall Fam, hell I don't know, I get where he's coming from, dude took less money habitually to help other people get rich, I get it, but if Dan Gilbertt does what he says, Love isn't getting traded, though he should, so the best they can offer Wade is 3. something mil, so alienate Miami for even less money than he's ever made, just doesn't seem right. I know Riles drove this by low balling dude, but something about this doesn't sit right with me.

Gilbert says a bunch. If Bron wants Wade, it'll get done. Period.

Back
Top Bottom