2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Not official until the 7th. KD fooling GSW into making moves thinking he's going there.

( I hope)

Last edited:

Really, Have you not seen Steph play the last 4 years. His first 2 seasons he was dropping 18 a game with that black whole Monta Ellis. Stephs numbers in 12-13 were arguably better then when he won the first MVP. Steph is a legitimate superstar. 3 of the last 4 years he broke the single season 3 point record while shooting damn near 45% from 3. That's not consistent enough for you? Not to mention averaging at least 22 points and 6 assists. 
what you call consistent i call luck.. 

Should Steph ever get to the point where he can finish around the rim, he'd be unstoppable, but he isn't close, for now.

we still talking about dishes?

Not the actual free agency where **** happens, we talking about dishes?

Really, Have you not seen Steph play the last 4 years. His first 2 seasons he was dropping 18 a game with that black whole Monta Ellis. Stephs numbers in 12-13 were arguably better then when he won the first MVP. Steph is a legitimate superstar. 3 of the last 4 years he broke the single season 3 point record while shooting damn near 45% from 3. That's not consistent enough for you? Not to mention averaging at least 22 points and 6 assists

what you call consistent i call luck.. 
How is shooting almost 44% from 3 for your career luck? 

okc has to trade russ.
if you keep him for 1yr and he balls out and team does "ok" then you're not getting a high draft pick. you left with nothing. trade him and get anything in return
presti needs to hit up hinkie and ask him how to go full tank mode

which team has the draft picks to take this gamble on russ for a rental?

Last edited:
the same people who say steph ain't elite are the same people who are upset that KD is joining up with another elite star... wait, something ain't adding up

Kevin Durant

Serge Ibaka

James Harden

Reggie Jackson

Jeff Green

roll.gif

I don't think there's been more good to superstar players leaving 1 team entering their primes

Back
Top Bottom