2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I would love it if Russ went East, specifically Boston. If not, the Cavs could steamroll straight to the Finals.

Kevin Durant

Serge Ibaka

James Harden

Reggie Jackson

Jeff Green

roll.gif

I don't think there's been more good to superstar players leaving 1 team entering their primes
Shows you that you need a team to win.

if Russ gets traded, OKC about to go from 1 game to the finals to dead last in the west :lol:

hes in his prime . hes is who he is . hes not 22 where he can add  to his game. 
Steph had one of the highest percentages at finishing at the rim this season. Part of the reason they lost in the finals was he wasn't finishing the shots he usually makes. Steph will be fine. He was first among guards and top 5 in the league at field goal percentage in the paint. 

Will forever be known as a coach who didn't win a championship with a 73-9 team while choking away a 3-1 lead and losing a game 7 at home.
Overrated.

Kerr was terrible in the playoffs and finals.   Might have cost them a title.   Although there is plenty of blame to go around for why GSW didn't win like Lebron, Kyrie and Steph.

Kerr's offseason homework:

how to stop lebron/Kyrie PNR which they switch Curry onto either guy.   And when not to play guys who #@$* the bed in critical moments i.e. Ezeli, barnes

W's get lucky once again with KD.  Impossible to screw this up, right?

Kevin Durant
Serge Ibaka
James Harden
Reggie Jackson
Jeff Green

:rofl:

I don't think there's been more good to superstar players leaving 1 team entering their primes

Interestingly enough, the closest comparison I can come up with is the Seattle Mariners losing Randy Johnson, Griffey and A-Rod over three consecutive seasons (1998-2000). But Johnson and Griffey were in their primes, and A-Rod was entering his, though.

Overrated.

Kerr was terrible in the playoffs and finals.   Might have cost them a title.   Although there is plenty of blame to go around for why GSW didn't win like Lebron, Kyrie and Steph.

Kerr's offseason homework:
how to stop lebron/Kyrie PNR which they switch Curry onto either guy.   And when not to play guys who #@$* the bed in critical moments i.e. Ezeli, barnes

W's get lucky once again with KD.  Impossible to screw this up, right?

Half of his homework is gone with Festivus for the Rest of Us and Barnes on the way out of not out already.

Stephen Curry shot a better percentage at the rim this season than Russell Westbrook.

Where do you trade Russ, and who has enough assets to get him?

That's the thing: teams don't need to have equal value. They know OKC has to trade him, so they can put together whatever they want. When LeBron went to Miami, Cleveland got a bunch of draft picks in exchange (sign and trade).

Going to be interesting to see which vets come crawling out of the woodwork to join GSW.  Dudes are going to be coming out of retirement to get in on the action.

Not official until the 7th. KD fooling GSW into making moves thinking he's going there.

( I hope)

The idea has been thrown around since last week among many people for not only GSW but other western squads.

There's like a 99% chance it won't happen but if KD pump fake these ****** mane..................

iceman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom