2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I knew something was wrong with you
Because I like the wnba? Get a grip weirdo
laugh.gif

Y'all tripping with this baseball talk.

Can't wait till my Cubs start making noise in October.

you know NT doesnt women, bro.

wnba has its moments. basketball is basketball.

The top of the wnba is good solid basketball to watch. Like at its peak its dope. But I grew up with the league so I may be biased.

It can be bad at times though. Not nearrrlllyyyt as bad as the groupthink with men would make you believe.

Like this sparks wings game is lit. Candace vs Skylar.

I tried watching a WNBA game once but I couldn't make it past the struggle form and slow pacing. It was like less exciting high school basketball.
I was watching one of the worst teams in the league though

Apples and oranges but look what Rasheed did for Detroit. Same age. Both mental midgets.

I'm saying if Dwight is truly about repairing his image and is about winning (which I don't believe) he needs SAS.

I'm sure he takes a bag from Dallas and forces Dirk into early retirement
More like Apples to plastic 

Yeah. :lol:

It's easier to get somebody to calm down (Sheed) than it is to toughing somebody up (Dwight).

Apples and oranges but look what Rasheed did for Detroit. Same age. Both mental midgets.

I'm saying if Dwight is truly about repairing his image and is about winning (which I don't believe) he needs SAS.

I'm sure he takes a bag from Dallas and forces Dirk into early retirement
More like Apples to plastic 

Yeah. :lol:

It's easier to get somebody to calm down (Sheed) than it is to toughing somebody up (Dwight).

getting dwight to toughen up would be like the sequel to 'Get Hard'

lmaoooo sub dwight in for that bathroom stall scene hahah

Women's soccer is way more entertaining than the WNBA
Women's volleyball too :evil:

Last edited:
Will never understand how y'all think Dwight is "soft" because Kobe said so :lol:. That's so lazy man. But it's easy to run with. Shaq, Kobe TNT, Skip Bayless....drove this narrative home. A guy that's had the success...particularly in the playoffs that he has....isn't "soft". It is what it is.

Anyway, WNBA is cool with the right teams. Maya Moore is a MUST WATCH when she's on TV. She'll go down as the greatest women's basketball player to lace em up when she's done.

Will never understand how y'all think Dwight is "soft" because Kobe said so
laugh.gif
. That's so lazy man. But it's easy to run with. Shaq, Kobe TNT, Skip Bayless....drove this narrative home. A guy that's had the success...particularly in the playoffs that he has....isn't "soft". It is what it is.

Anyway, WNBA is cool with the right teams. Maya Moore is a MUST WATCH when she's on TV. She'll go down as the greatest women's basketball player to lace em up when she's done.
Dwight isn't soft but he also isn't the player he was pre-back injury

With that being said he's still one of the best bigs. I don't prefer his skill set personally coupled with his lessened athleticism 

Will never understand how y'all think Dwight is "soft" because Kobe said so :lol:. That's so lazy man. But it's easy to run with. Shaq, Kobe TNT, Skip Bayless....drove this narrative home. A guy that's had the success...particularly in the playoffs that he has....isn't "soft". It is what it is.

explain.

soft =/= untalented

you can have skills and still be warm cookies fam.

So the sixers just planning on keeping 4-5 capable starting big men on their roster? Please dont tell me they're planning on starting the season with this type of unnecessary frontcourt depth when they can easily move a couple of them for pieces they need.

PF - Simmons, Saric
C - Noel, Okafor, Embiid

Eh it's poor word choice, hes not necessarily "soft" but he is a giant baby that needs to be appeased so for most people that = soft

explain.

soft =/= untalented

you can have skills and still be warm cookies fam.
I feel like he's stuck trying to fit into the franchise label but his body and skill set are more like a rebounding rim protector. He'll never satisfy the label we all want him to fill

Year after year the explosion and athleticism will wane bit by bit as well

Real talk Pop shoulda got COY. I said that when Steve Kerr wrongfully got it. As far as regular season this was probably Pops best year.

If a player missing time is held against them, I have no clue why it isn't held against a coach

Back
Top Bottom