2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnb_Co_ZU.png
the baseball subreddit was lit this entire postseason :nthat:

No more baseball until the WBC :frown:

Speaking of the WBC, I can't wait to see Shohei Otani vs Major League talent. Perhaps the most interesting pitching prospect out of Japan (throws 100+mph) and just hit .500 (6-12) in the Japan Series including a walk-off in one of the games.

Speaking of the WBC, I can't wait to see Shohei Otani vs Major League talent. Perhaps the most interesting pitching prospect out of Japan (throws 100+mph) and just hit .500 (6-12) in the Japan Series including a walk-off in one of the games.

How much is it gonna take for him to sign to the dodgers?

How much won't the Mets offer

According to Keith Law, his future in the MLB is as a pitcher, not a hitter.

If Cashman can trick the Sox into centering the trade around Judge, that'll be the steal of the century.

Judge is definitely the expendable prospect, I agree there.

I really hope they don't sell the great haul they've been building for just Chris Sale. The dream scenario is getting back something of worth from Atlanta or Washington for McCann and parlaying those pieces.

Last edited:
this offseason i just want:

new manager (not happening...already announced that John is coming back)
Buchholz dumped (they picked up his option but hopefully he doesn't make a single start for us)
bullpen rebuilt
Sandoval put on a remote island and tied to a treadmill for 3 months

Please Cubs fans. Don't turn into the Royals  Cardinals fans.
I don't know what you mean about turning into Royals fans, but where I'm at I deal with a ton of Cubs, Royals, and Cardinals fans.  I hope Cubs fans don't turn into Cardinals fans.  No matter how well things are going for them, they are always running down the Cubs.  

[thread="287472"]Folks gotta let Cubs fans live :lol: [/thread]
[thread="287472"] [/thread]
[thread="287472"]All I'm starting to see or hear is how they hope they dont become like Red Sox fans, ect. :lol: [/thread]

I'm saying!
Let's us embrace it and live in the moment.......we've waited long enough.

[thread="287472"]Folks gotta let Cubs fans live :lol: [/thread]
[thread="287472"] [/thread]
[thread="287472"]All I'm starting to see or hear is how they hope they dont become like Red Sox fans, ect. :lol: [/thread]

this.

obviously there's going to be a bandwagon rush with the Cubs. people need to separate the fans from the wagon folks. people like CP ain't going to change on us because of a chip. just like i didn't after 2004. i was a drunk *** Sox fan before and i was still one after :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom