2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, just woke up and I still can't believe I have witnessed a World Series win by the Cubs, and probably the greatest game 7 in baseball history the past two decades. It was like a movie, with the teams going back and forth, rain falling in the 9th inning to symbolize a drought is about to end, going into extra innings, and the best player in the Cubs fielding and throwing the final out while slipping and smiling to win the game.

I love baseball.

Last edited:

:rofl:

The whole 3-1 trolling thing is stupid

Cavs fans arent even from Cleveland so they dont give 2 cents about the Tribe.

Congrats to my man C CP1708 and the rest of the loyal Cubs fan base here!

Thank you brother, love that title. :pimp:

I tried to edit it on mobile last night when I saw your tweet but that wasn't happening and I wasn't getting outta bed :lol:

It's nice to be back and around T0INE T0INE but NT seems even worse than when I left :lol:

Anyway, if you guys wanna start up a new thread, go for it! If not, I can come back more often and update.

The Cubs won the World Series and I just found out I passed the bar exam, and I'm now a licensed attorney...

The world may in fact be ending :lol:

:pimp:

Congrats brotha!!!

I'm currently a 3L in law school so hopefully next year I'll be celebrating like you are now :lol:

The Cubs won the World Series and I just found out I passed the bar exam, and I'm now a licensed attorney...

The world may in fact be ending :lol:

:pimp:
Good **** :pimp: my sister just found out yesterday as well, talk about a weight being lifted off your shoulders :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom