2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time the Indians lost the WS the Yankees won 3 in a row :nerd:
Rest of MLB
giphy.gif

I didn't know there was an 87 year gap between white sox championships. Bigger than the 85 year gap the red sox had. Was there a lot of hoopla when the white sox won a few years back?
For Sox fans yes. Plus it was one of the most dominating pitching performances for a post season ever. That Starting Lineup was pumping out back to back to back to back complete games.

Neil Cotts 
pimp.gif

Herm Edwards - "Lebron you are banned from going to any Cleveland Indians baseball games .. anytime he shows up they lose, he's the curse"

Bron the new Romo

Last edited:
Baseball trash but see this sorry Cleveland won, the sports gods been on ya side this year.

OP...........................update the thread title

:wow: We haven't had a Pro sighting in ages.

@CP1708 should be the one to make a new thread now that the Cubs have won the WS. this historic thread should die along with their curse and forever be the thread in which the Cubs broke the curse :pimp:

especially since Pro isn't around much to update it :lol:

Last edited:
OP...........................update the thread title

:wow: We haven't had a Pro sighting in ages.

@CP1708 should be the one to make a new thread now that the Cubs have won the WS. this historic thread should die along with their curse and forever be the thread in which the Cubs broke the curse :pimp:

especially since Pro isn't around much to update it :lol:

I'm down for a new thread. CP, if you want you get dibs on the final post in here :nerd:

Man, I still watch Games 6 and 7 from the 2002 WS every few months. I'm sure Cubs fans will be watching Game 7 every week for the rest of their lives 
laugh.gif
. Hell, I will be too.

And yea, @CP1708  , @Jewbacca2  , or @DeadsetAce   should make the new thread. Someone that won't abandon is like Pro 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Man, I still watch Games 6 and 7 from the 2002 WS every few months. I'm sure Cubs fans will be watching Game 7 every week for the rest of their lives 
laugh.gif
. Hell, I will be too.
you aint lying. I relive 08 as much as possible. I swear i watch highlights of it at least once a day 

I just need my Chicago Bears to win a Super Bowl while im alive man. 

I'd legit cry i think 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They so *** tho. It'll be awhileeeee hahaha

First off want to send Congrats to the Cubs ya earned it.

Man last night was tough but the couldn't be more proud of The Indians and our Run. Yeah blowing the 3-1 lead sucks but the last 5 months has been the best time in my life and City's history. I guess i'll take one Chip and Lost one in Game 7, every city in the World would take the Sports run we are having this year.

Baseball is tough but I think Indians can make a run again. Lindor/KIp solid, Brantley comes back, our pitchers are locked up, and we get Cookie and Salazar back next year!

Below, Just want to share some pics I had during this playoff Run.

Last Night: Stopped By Kyrie Billboard to get a little game 7 luck, didn't workout but had to do it:

Game 1 of WS: Was At Cavs Game for Ring Night, and then watched in Alley between Q and Indians Stadium:

Game 1 of Toronto ALCS:

Game 2 of Boston ALDS

A Drawing someone Did at my Job of Lindor

Last edited:
CP should definitely start the new one, that Cubs thread is impeccable :lol:

Then again, might be tough to keep up with both.

i can't stand Bill Murray...except for that one GIF of him I use from King Pin

Last edited:
i can't stand Bill Murray...except for that one GIF of him I use from King Pin
eek.gif

how is this possible?

I mean if tom hanks didn't take some somewhat strong political views the last couple of years, that would be like saying you don't like tom hanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom