2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, @CP1708
pimp.gif

Who has the biggest fan base between the Bosox Yankees and Cubs?

Id say Yankees BoSox then Cubs

I literally just last year started seeing Cubs fans in other cities n states. I mean thats not to say they havent been before but when it comes to reppin your team win or lose i feel like the Yankees and BoSox fans dgaf and you see them all the time. Maybe im biased being a red sox fan lol

I guess 108 years doesnt give you much to be a fan about idk

I love this song.

I loved hearing the Crowd sing it! That was an amazing thing to watch.

The last video was from a Hotel blocks away, and you could hear it, very Pimping.

Last edited:
Who has the biggest fan base between the Bosox Yankees and Cubs?

Id say Yankees BoSox then Cubs

I literally just last year started seeing Cubs fans in other cities n states. I mean thats not to say they havent been before but when it comes to reppin your team win or lose i feel like the Yankees and BoSox fans dgaf and you see them all the time. Maybe im biased being a red sox fan lol

I guess 108 years doesnt give you much to be a fan about idk

Yup.. agree with you..

I'm a Red Sox fan, but really I stopped caring about baseball once we won in '04

Still regularly wear my Red Sox cap.. but unless the Sox are up in the world series I don't really care

You know fans are salty when they tweet out DV jokes about Chapman on twitter....

mean.gif

Last edited:
And so we now wait until the WBC.

I mean, i can watch the Carribean world series but it's just not the same.

Anyone hsve the list of FA's?

Gonna be so much heartbreak either way.

Indians: Blow a 3-1 lead in the World Series to keep a 68-year drought going, with your ace pitching a Game 7 at home. Ouch.

Cubs: Come 1 measly game away from ending a 108-year drought but lose Game 7 of the WS after being by far the best team in baseball all season. Ouch.

YUP! :lol:

Like I told someone I work with when he asked me who I'm rooting for..."I just wanna see chaos, man."

Update: Didn't do too bad with this request, eh? :lol: :pimp:

If I could take a time machine and go back to tell myself when I wrote this post about the event and moments from tonight...not sure if I'd be ready for any of it. A warning wouldn't 'eem prepare me for what transpired.

Incredible sporting event. This is why we dedicate so much time and energy to all this ****. For games like this one.

Still geekin' off tonight. Pretty sure I won't ever forget it.

Theo should bounce around each long suffering team and win a ring with them. Bless them with that Theo Analytic Bible 8)

I love baseball.

I was at Staples Center for the Clippers game. Had the Baseball game on in the suite. Everybody lost their mind when Rajai hit that HR. Incredible night.

Theo gotta go in the HOF somehow.

Last edited:
Theo hired in 2011. Said it would take five years. World Series Champs in 2016.

#ThePlan

Touch myself.

:lol:

I love baseball.

I was at Staples Center for the Clippers game. Had the Baseball game on in the suite. Everybody lost their mind when Rajai hit that HR. Incredible night.

I love baseball.

First ballot for sure. ****, rename that **** after him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom