2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

You guys are wild thinking summer is better than the winter. Nothing beats going away for a winter weekend filled with skiing/snowboarding up in the mountains and coming home to a nice and toasty house up in the woods. You and your lady get to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with the lights dimmed down and get your sips on. Before you know it you're pounding her out and she thinks it's romantic as ****.

Last edited:
i'd rather be wearing pants & a jacket than have my shorts & t-shirt stick to my sweat

then you get swamp *** & your balls start to chafe..nah

kp-kg.gif
so good
roll.gif

You guys are wild thinking summer is better than the winter. Nothing beats going away for a winter weekend filled with skiing/snowboarding up in the mountains and coming home to a nice and toasty house up in the woods. You and your lady get to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with the lights dimmed down and get your sips on. Before you know it you're pounding her out and she thinks it's romantic as ****.

u shld write a book because that short story gave me a boner

Last edited:
"You know why I’m bothered by that? Because I haven’t said none of it. That’s why I’m bothered. It’s always speculation. I try to use the summer time to myself and get away from the media. Let you guys have your time. But then someway, somehow it always comes back to me. I expect that. I don’t get upset at that, but does it get overwhelming sometimes, yeah. But it’s the life I live. I haven’t said none of that ****. Whatever rumors you guys heard about me and Phil, about Porzingis, about anybody — it’s all false."

“Nobody talked to me. Nobody heard me say anything as far as me being unhappy. Life is too good to be unhappy.’’
Melo 
pimp.gif

**** Isola.

I know we talk about him more than he deserves but I said this **** all along. Melo goes on a little summer vaca to spend some time with his family and Isola uses that **** to spin his own agenda and the rest of the media just runs along with it like its gold. Makes it look like the city is the burning to the ground by the time Melo gets back, without him even saying ****.

He should be bothered by that. He shouldnt let it get to him, because like he said it's expected, but he definitely should be bothered by it. He wouldnt be the kind of player I want on this team if it didnt bother him. You need that anger and aggression in NY, the kind of mentality where you will use anything and everything to keep that chip on your shoulder strong.

This is the kind of **** Melo should be able to use to fuel him even more. I want to see Melo at his all time best this season. We need him to be. If everything else goes wrong, we need to at least be able to expect the very best out of Melo. And if he does play like a man possessed, as our leader, it makes it all the more likely that the rest will follow suit and the team ends up overachieving. It all starts and potentially ends with him though.

FOH with that whole "Phil or Melo will definitely be gone by this time next year   — if not sooner" talk. **** is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I mean, whoever lets him keep his job is doing what he's gotta do for local level ****.

But to me the stupid thing is the amount of credibility Turner gives this dude on TNT and NBATV.

Last edited:
idk who's worse...isola or the idiot for letting him keep his job :rolleyes
they know what they're doing. media industry is filled with hacks who only care about drumming up enough controversy to gain attention (views, sell papers, etc). there's no integrity in that business anymore. only respectable paper is the WSJ since they provide actual stories and not attention hungry bs.

I mean, whoever lets him keep his job is doing what he's gotta do for local level ****.

But to me the stupid thing is the amount of credibility Turner gives this dude on TNT and NBATV.
Yeah exactly, the Daily News isnt the problem. He sells and he creates headlines, that's all they really care about. Isola isnt even the ******* problem. I mean he is but the real problem is that he works in an industry where there is no credibility anywhere.

Reporters across the entire sports platform are rewarded more for their ability to generate buzz than tell the truth, and people are never held accountable for reporting bull ****. That is why other than the long standing SportsCenter, ESPN is made up of mindless bull **** shows like First Take and SportsNation, which basically exist for the sole purpose of trolling the audience. Even shows that used to be good like PTI and Around the Horn have moved more towards this model, clearly demonstrated by Isola joining ATH in recent years.

I never watch ESPN anymore unless a sporting event I want to watch is broadcasted by the network or maybe SportsCenter in the morning. 
mean.gif

Anyone read the long *** Bleacher Report feature on Marbury? Dude is ******* crushing it out in China. Really a great move by him hitting that market. He's a superstar and a legend over there and his brand is flourishing. More importantly, he seems to have overcome some serious personal issues and is loving his life. Couldn't be happier for my dude.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...phon-marbury-finds-stardom-and-peace-in-china

Haven't read the article on Starbury but been following him out there and crushing is an accurate description. Despite his tenure as a knick he's always been one player I liked to watch play. Happy for his nutzo ***! LOL

Back
Top Bottom