2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Good to see little table is back, wear sucked anyhow

Sasha v was a surprising signing didn't even know he played ball anymore

From TheKnicksBlog:
In other news, Melo took a break from maybe, possibly not wanting to be a Knick so he could work out...with a bunch of Knicks:

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@TommyBeer: Zinger said that he, Cleanthony Early, Sasha Vujacic and Carmelo Anthony all worked out together at the Knicks practice facility yesterday.

Classic reverse-psychology at work here: show how dissatisfied you are with the Knicks roster by working with them in the offseason to build cohesion. And why haven't you worked out with Jerian Grant yet, huh?

Knicks rookie point guard Jerian Grant also has worked out with Anthony.

"He's been a great, great leader — he's the star, but at the same time one of the guys,'' Grant said. "He's been working out with us. He's welcomed me with open arms.''

I'm on to you, Melo, you slick son of a *****.
So true 
mean.gif

Melo gonna be climbing an uphill battle all season long, especially during the beginning of the season, to dispel the bull **** narrative that Isola spun all offseason. Isola has made damn sure to turn his ego-driven perception into the reality.

Hope Melo keeps his head up and keeps grinding, because **** will likely get even worse if the Knicks get off to a rocky start.

Last edited:
Said some nice things about Melo (except him and Melo hate each other and one of them will be gone by next season if not sooner because Isola says so, of course) and definitely has harshest criticism for Bargs. THJR and Larkin also have pretty harsh criticism as well.

Last edited:
If you guys didn't know Bargs was trash watching him for two seasons I don't know what to tell you....

Also did not notice Melo in the background with the top hat.... :rofl:

The best gif I've ever seen this summer. :lol:

Melo to Knicks fan: 'You are stuck with me, buddy'
4h
i

Ian Begley, ESPN Staff Writer

During a give-and-take with fans on his Instagram page, Carmelo Anthony hinted that he’s happy with the direction of the New York Knicks and isn’t interested in seeking a trade from the team.

In response to a fan questioning how much he cared about the game, Anthony wrote, “Shows how little you know about me. Staying in NY shows that I do care. If I would have left, what would you have said then? “Oh, Melos wack for leaving. He turned his back on NY”. FOH. You are stuck with me buddy. Deal with it. If you want me gone, I’ll personally walk you into the front office so you can plead your case of the Knicks trading me. Hope you have bail money bc they might have you arrested for Disturbing the Peace.”

One fan wrote that Anthony “shouldn’t listen to the negativity” and should “trust the process” because the Knicks are on the right path.

Anthony’s response? “Best thing I’ve heard all day.”

Anthony’s commitment to the Knicks and his opinion of their offseason transactions have been topics of widespread speculation this summer. Anthony will likely address the offseason for the first time this week in Las Vegas during the Team USA minicamp.

Porzingis chooses number: Kristaps Porzingis revealed on Twitter that he will wear No. 6 this season.

The Knicks’ rookie had worn No. 46 during Summer League because fellow Summer Leaguer Travis Wear wore No. 6.

Wear will not be back with the Knicks in training camp this season, so Porzingis will get to wear the number, which he wore last season with Sevilla.

Porzingis also said in an interview with the New York Post that he hopes to add 10 pounds to his 232-pound frame before training camp starts.

The rookie said he hadn’t done much weight lifting while at home in Latvia over the last two weeks but started working out late last week with a few Knicks, including Anthony.

“It was great, Carmelo’s a great guy. I’ll be able to learn from him a lot,” Porzingis said, according to the team website. “…. He’s a leader, he’s the superstar of the team so it’s great being with him, being around him and working out with him.”

Article Link

Melo :pimp:

If you want me gone, I’ll personally walk you into the front office so you can plead your case of the Knicks trading me. Hope you have bail money bc they might have you arrested for Disturbing the Peace
Those lines are truly great.

Last edited:
I remember I copped the fitted Melo rocked when he arrived in NYC...finna cop the beanie and crewneck off the screnf that Melo is rocking them too.

Back
Top Bottom