2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

if alphabet improves his 3pt shot, he will be a steal as a 3 and D guy. hes a better wing defender than anyone else on our squad.

if alphabet improves his 3pt shot, he will be a steal as a 3 and D guy. hes a better wing defender than anyone else on our squad.
That is an astronomical IF. Like Empire State Building big 
laugh.gif

I still like the signing because it is always nice to have athletic guys who play D and hustle off the bench, and GF2 does that as well as anyone. But his J has got a long way to go if it ever comes.

Personally I don't see dude ever being a reliable shooting threat but I hope proves my thoughts wrong.

... And who knows down the road? Maybe the combo of NYC over Milwaukee and treating his brother nice will give us some pull down the road. Like making nice with a chick's uglier friend in order to get in with her. 
laugh.gif

Whatever might give us a competitive advantage for that God-sent freak of nature is an added bonus move in my eyes... As long as he doesnt hurt the team, which I don't think he will.

Last edited:
at least his jumper isnt as broken as MKG. THAT dude will never be a good shooter
laugh.gif
I see what you did there and I do not appreciate it 
laugh.gif

#MKG2016 
pimp.gif

Realistically wont happen though. If he has a breakout season, Charlotte will likely match anything he is offered next summer if they dont extend him before hand and if he sucks, we likely wont go after him anyway. 
tired.gif

But Batum will also be an UFA this summer and apparently the Hornets are really invested in him for the long term and they sort of play the same position, so maybe if they resign him and the Knicks hit MKG with a big enough deal, they won't match. I guess it's possible. I hope it happens. Literally can't think of a player I would want playing alongside Melo in NYC than MKG. Perfect fit for this city and Melo IMO.

Last edited:
Thanasis gonna average 5.7 fouls in 7 min

While Zingis draws 5.7 fouls in that span :pimp:

In all seriousness Zingis showed us he can get to that foul line with ease during summer league and I don't see how that won't translate to the regular season

at least his jumper isnt as broken as MKG. THAT dude will never be a good shooter :lol:

I see what you did there and I do not appreciate it :lol:

#MKG2016 :pimp:  

Realistically wont happen though. If he has a breakout season, Charlotte will likely match anything he is offered next summer if they dont extend him before hand and if he sucks, we likely wont go after him anyway. |I  

But Batum will also be an UFA this summer and apparently the Hornets are really invested in him for the long term and they sort of play the same position, so maybe if they resign him and the Knicks hit MKG with a big enough deal, they won't match. I guess it's possible. I hope it happens. Literally can't think of a player I would want playing alongside Melo in NYC than MKG. Perfect fit for this city and Melo IMO.

full

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman 3h3 hours ago
Kristaps Porzingis will wear 6 this season - his number in Spain. Travis Wear won't be coming to training camp. Porzings wore 46 in Vegas

Back
Top Bottom