2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

people need to stop comparing Porzingis to even rookie Pau/Dirk

dude is NEXT LEVEL frail and skinny. like scared for the longevity of his career and him hurting himself in the weight room frail.

i think he'll naturally just ease into whatever role suits him best. and i've been saying you can do whatever the hell you want lifting, but dudes going to need years to mature and grow into his body.

dead *** i hope dude starts ******* with HGH like mad of these athletes do. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seems like the 15 man roster is set. A little too many forwards for my liking, but we'll see how this goes.

Last edited:
people need to stop comparing Porzingis to even rookie Pau/Dirk

dude is NEXT LEVEL frail and skinny. like scared for the longevity of his career and him hurting himself in the weight room frail.

i think he'll naturally just ease into whatever role suits him best. and i've been saying you can do whatever the hell you want lifting, but dudes going to need years to mature and grow into his body.

dead *** i hope dude starts ******* with HGH like mad of these athletes do. :lol:

That's what I'm saying. If he gets an early injury, I'm blaming you all. Phil reads this thread, so he's probably talking to fish rn about zinger playing 40mpg.

View media item 1660485The King is back

And I agree that Zinger should not be compared to Pau and Dirk, but it's not because it's too skinny. It's because both of them are first ballot HOFers and Zinger hasnt played a game yet. And his game also differs from them both.

This "he's too skinny talk" is being sooo overplayed. This guy isn't the skinniest player of all time or some **** and many similarly framed players have gone on to become superstars. KD couldnt even lift 180 at the combine, and he is only a couple of inches shorter than Porzingis and Pau pretty much had the same frame coming into the league as well.

I would be MUCH more concerned about a player being overweight or too fat than a 19 year old with a slight frame like Zinger.

Last edited:

The guy should at least act like he's flown first-class before.

It's so annoying when you see people taking selfies of them sitting in Business/First-class. Just take your damn hot towel, give your jacket to the cabin crew serving you and read your magazine or newspaper. No need to be smiling and taking seflies because you sitting in front of the plane.

Last week I was flying Etihad and there was this good looking chick sitting next to me. She kept taking all these pictures of herself and her seat and the lounge area. Acting like she never sat in first-class before. Once she started posting all those pictures I knew she was one of those chicks who won't tag the sponsor :lol:

Last edited:

It's so annoying when you see people taking selfies of them sitting in Business/First-class
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Bro he's a 19 year old kid enjoying life and letting people know hes coming back to NY. Sorry he's not an investment banker.

Any chance for Wear to get waived or give up his jersey number to Kristaps?
I **** with 46 and I think Zinger said he is leaning towards keeping it. It is more than extremely unlikely that Wear doesnt make the team so I am sure King Zing will have his choice, we'll see what he chooses.

Also, thank GOD that Afflalo spoke out and briefly changed the Melo narrative being played up by Isola for the past month. **** was getting ******* out of control. No surprise that the loud mouth Isola has been suddenly quiet since Afflalo supported Melo and his dedication to the Knicks and basically rebuffed all the bull **** Isola made up. Curious to see what he has to say next. ******* snake, 
mean.gif

I've been hearing a lot of good things that I did not really know about Seraphin's post game. I thought he was just a long/athletic freak shot blocker with limited to no offensive game, which is partially true, but apparently he is very good in the post.

ESPN insider Amin Elhassan compared him to Enes Kanter (who just signed for $70 mil this summer), better defensively but a worse rebounder, and wrote that he has one of the "best jump hooks in the game."

And this quote from Bradley Beal in January definitely intrigued me as well:
“We stay on him because we know how good he can be, and I think sometimes he doesn’t realize how talented he really is. I tell him all the time, ‘I’m going to give you the ball, and in my opinion no one can guard you in the post.’ ”
Add in the fact that he seems to have confidence in his potential, and took the small one year contract from the Knicks to essentially gamble on himself with the hopes of signing a bigger contract next summer, and I think he has the potential to be a pleasant surprise for us this season, especially in the triangle.

We're gonna be the most foreigner Knicks team ever this season. 1/3 of the 15 man roster. (Zinger, Seraphin, Thanasis, Calderon, Vujacic) 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
chill bruh. the KID is 19. are people not allowed to get excited anymore? you ok today?

Nah, not really.

My (new) MD just dropped a deuce on me this morning. He's probably one of the most abrasive people I've ever met in my life. If you make a mistake, he makes it well known you've made that mistake and makes you feel like complete **** for it (I haven't made a mistake in maybe 2-3 years). Not only that, his form of constructive criticism is asking specific questions 2-3 different ways and expecting you to come up with the answer using awkward moments of silence and pressure.

He has a very old-school Wall Street approach and demeanor.

Last edited:
damn that sucks bro. i approve the frustration then haha. trust me, i deal with condescending a holes every day. i feels. i feels.

Wear wont be on the team. With Thanasis we will have 14 guaranteed contracts I believe + Galloway. The roster is pretty much set.

PG: Grant/Caldo/Vujacic

SG: Afflalo/Galloway/Thanasis

SF: Melo/Cleanthony/Thomas

PF: DWilliams/Porzingis/Amudson

C: Rolo/O'Quinn/Seraphin

I have a really good feeling about Afflalo on this team. i think he has the right mentality and all the characteristics to thrive here alongside Melo in the triangle. I think a major part of my cautiously optimistic vibes heading into the season is a good feeling about Afflalo and Rolo really coming into their own here.

It's so annoying when you see people taking selfies of them sitting in Business/First-class. Just take your damn hot towel, give your jacket to the cabin crew serving you and read your magazine or newspaper. No need to be smiling and taking seflies because you sitting in front of the plane.

Last week I was flying Etihad and there was this good looking chick sitting next to me. She kept taking all these pictures of herself and her seat and the lounge area. Acting like she never sat in first-class before. Once she started posting all those pictures I knew she was one of those chicks who won't tag the sponsor :lol:
You humble-bragging sonofa*****.:lol:

I'd take selfies just to annoy you.

Back
Top Bottom