2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

wish we had a pick for simmons or jaylen brown or skal
mean.gif
King Zing gonna smoke all these fools 
nthat.gif

By next summer Hinkie gonna offer us the their own #1 pick, the Lakers pick, and Okafor for Kristaps and Phil gonna laugh in his face

Last edited:
Wonder what Zinger's MSG chant gonna be... 
nerd.gif

"Kri-Staps"... ""Por-Zin-Gis"... "Kri-Staps-Por-Zin-Gis"(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)... "Zin-Ger"... I'm ******* bored 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Realtalk tho nothing pisses me off more than when MSG chants MVP for Melo when the Knicks are ******* terrible 
mean.gif

Personal accolades like winning MVP should be the last thing we think/care about as fans, and it should only be chanted after we are winning and want to make a statement that Melo (or anyone else) deserves more love than he gets, so we show him the love instead.

Its nothing against Melo, it's just that even when he is killing it out there, by chanting "MVP" while the Knicks ******* suck just shows a complete lack of dedication to winning team basketball as a fanbae. Drives me crazy... Yeah I probably look way more into it than I should but I do that about ******* everything so what the **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Imo, when you are a 17 win team, there is no reason your lottery pick doesn't start. As Seraphin said, "you ain't gonna get better on the bench".

Maybe, I'm not gonna go that far but he's right. Zingus is young and should be baptized by fire. LOL

Agree wholeheartedly. If he doesn't start he better get around 25 mins off the bench. Can't afford to baby him, let him take his lumps. If they are really about his development then they'll let him play through his struggles.

Back
Top Bottom