2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I mean its not terrible, rather some desperate guy who wants a chance but beggars can't be choosers.

It'll be easier for him to adjust than any new guy, can't deny that at all.

Well...

He knows the offense, he can shoot the three, can bring the ball up, has height and he has two rings? And he definitely knows how to handle a bench role.

I'm trying here.

I think that this is ultimately the selling point.

From Phil's past interviews, it's obvious that he's trying to build a foundation of guys who not only want to be here, but have a passion for the game and to improve.

That being said, I still expected this signing to be an assistant coach role considering the relationship between all parties. Then again, didn't Phil sign lamar odom once before waiving him?

Last edited:
From Shams / RealGM:

Sasha Vujacic signing a one-year, $1.35 million deal

Free agent guard Sasha Vujacic has reached agreement on a $1.35 million veteran-minimum contract with the New York Knicks, league sources told RealGM.

Vujacic's one-year deal was completed Friday.

Vujacic has played over six of his eight NBA seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers and was part of the 2009 and 2010 championship teams under Phil Jackson. The 6-foot-7 guard has averaged 5.6 points and 1.7 rebounds in his career, most recently playing for the Clippers in 2013-14.

Well...

He knows the offense, he can shoot the three, can bring the ball up, has height and he has two rings? And he definitely knows how to handle a bench role.

I'm trying here.

I think that this is ultimately the selling point.

From Phil's past interviews, it's obvious that he's trying to build a foundation of guys who not only want to be here, but have a passion for the game and to improve.

That being said, I still expected this signing to be an assistant coach role considering the relationship between all parties. Then again, didn't Phil sign lamar odom once before waiving him?
Yeah he did. Though I think it was said Lamar couldn't really get himself together unfortunately.

Sweetney turned into Robert Tryalor? LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji] Sasha for a million, hmmmmm. Can't really feel any type of way about it.

I feel like we have High Basketball I.Q. level players all across the board, something this franchise has not had since the mid 90's. Alot of fans are caught up with the thought that an abundance of "superstar" players is what wins championships, when in reality that can be further from the truth. If you put a squad together that is willing to play with cohesion, sacrifice for each other and play as one then you will have an opportunity to be a contender in the NBA. Alot of people like to laugh at the Atlanta Hawks because they have no stars and they aren't the sexiest franchise, but the reality is that team won 60 wins using the same template mentioned.

I like our chances this year.

Word. I totally agree

@papermagazine: Hey NYC, you're going to the dildo fight tomorrow... right? http://t.co/goQcc4XIYO

summit? :nerd:

our boy melo lookin good b. Im really hoping he can shoulder the load (no ayo) this year & porzingatron can shape up and be a legit threat by mid season.

The hawks team won 60 games in the regular season, something I would sign up for in a heartbeat. You wouldn't want to win 60 games?

The Hawks ran out of steam at the end of the season. They were playing their worst basketball. However, I don't think they're championship material though.

the pistons won in 04 with no superstars and GSW and the mavs won with 1 superstar so you can win with less... the thing is you need depth on your team to win and thats the bottomline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom