2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Grant & Zinger are officially signed :smokin

Kris: 4/$15.5M
Jerian: 4/$6.3M

both have team options in years 3 & 4

It's not official until we see a pic of Zinger's lanky *** sitting at the kiddie table signing the contract 
laugh.gif

Details on that hat on Zinger's table though? Don't think I've seen that hat before. 
nerd.gif

You put the 70s Knicks logo on that hat and 
pimp.gif

A little uneasy about letting go of Ledo before training camp. I don't see the point in that unless Phil has some roster moves up his sleeve. I get that we had to pay him a little extra if we kept him before August 1st, but might as well stick it out and see if he is worth it. We'll see who he has planned because that leaves 3 roster spots currently open for basically Alex Kirk, Thanasis, and the 2 undrafted dudes we just signed.

Last edited:
Dude we suck :lol: it just hit me. We suck donkey ****
Like what pains is see some teams make legit moves that puts them in better situation to succeed . But the moves we did I doubt this team will meet expectations we have set this season.
Anything is better than last season but after this season if **** don't happen during the off season we need to move on from melo.

Btw I saw Samuel dalembert today at the airport I'm guessing he was dropping someone off probably his yamb older white lady in her 40s.
He was driving a old body Lexus LS white and dirty as **** :lol:. I just found it funny. Seen a tall *** mofo get out and had to do a double take .

Last edited:
Bruh we have no expectations this season

The only demand I have from this season is that Toronto doesn't get a good player from our pick :lol:

Bruh we have no expectations this season

The only demand I have from this season is that Toronto doesn't get a good player from our pick :lol:
This, so by default we need to make the playoffs at the min as an 8th seed to avoid the pick being a lottery pick especially with the east being so weak.

Last edited:
at least we are better off than the blazers. who is even left on that team besides lillard?

Looked it up.

2nd option on offense Gerald Henderson

3rd option is between Ed Davis, Meyers Leonard, Mason Plumlee & Al-Faroq Aminu...

Just :x :x :x :x

Would've been nice of the Blazers were in our division only for this year but nope
laugh.gif
At least we have BK and Philly 
laugh.gif

I think Rolo willl be a very underrated signing for us this season. Hard to say that because he got a big deal, but I think he will step his game up big time in NY similar to how Tyson did.

Back
Top Bottom