2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

What was the record for worse season record, can we get that? I'd be legit mad if the tank won another game. #Embracethetank

What bothers me the most is not just the crap product on the floor but tickets are still so damn expensive to see this club it's rediculous And we are losing to the bucks twice already the friggin bucks

Think I'm just going to start watching the College games rather then ours, at least I can watch them prosper before joining our roster

I really want to buy tickets to Knicks/Lakers in Feb...but those prices. Why would I pay that much to watch two terrible teams play. Kobe isn't that much if a draw anymore (even though that's the only reason I want to go :lol:).

Last edited:
Maaan, at the start of the season I was hyped to possibly go see my squad play the Nets on my bday (04/01).

Now, I need to plan something just to avoid all things Knicks that evening.

BTW, I BEEN stopped watching these games :lol:. You guys are troopers.

Or masochists :lol:, idk.

Last edited:
Only other game this season I really want to hit up is around my bday on Feb 7th vs Golden State, but that game is still at 80+ for the nosebleeds on StubHub. Crazy how tickets overall are still like 50 to get in when we are the worst team in the league.

Hilarious I went to one game this year(only time we were over .500 in the third game of the season), and I've seen 20% of our total wins. :smokin

i'd consider trading down to get WCS if we miss out on Okafor and Towns. maybe we could get a young player or a future pick by doing so.

Back
Top Bottom