2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Whatever, thats fine. Restrict his minutes, take a month or two off - I'm cool with that, just PLEASE don't shut him down for the season.

I don't even want to think about what would happen to a 31 year old Melo taking 6 months off in New York City would do to him. It's not like he's a risk to get injured like some athletic dudes in the league (Derrick Rose, Russ, etc). Melo's game almost makes it impossible for him to be injury prone :lol:

I want him to take time off so it forces Hardaway Jr to grow up and develop quicker. Sort of like what happened to Jimmy Butler with Pooh hurt.

Soon 
nthat.gif

^you do realize we're the Knicks right

get your hopes down or get let down. We ain't getting that dude and if we do it'll be because he slipped to the number 4 pick after doctors find out he has some sus medical condition.

Last edited:

get your hopes down or get let down. We ain't getting that dude and if we do it'll be because he slipped to the number 4 pick after doctors find out he has some sus medical condition.
silver will freeze the ball for us. i has the faith.

:lol: god help us all. I really haven't been watching any bball this season, just the occasional ESPN or TNT matchup if I make it home from work in time. God damn the hell man

We should've kept toure and Jeremy Tyler smh. I hope cole world gets resigned and gets more burn. He's a good rebounder and is improving on D.

silver will freeze the ball for us. i has the faith.
ill be slightly upset if the knicks frozen ball gets picked before the lakers frozen ball 

Lol @ Ppl callin for fisher to get fired as if any other coach can help us right now.

& lol @ wanting the old ppl that we used to lose w/ back on the team. Everyone gotta go. Lol

Anyone calling for Fishers head doesn't see the vision.

This is essentially what I've wanted this team to do for years. Rebuild through the draft. Things have to get worse to get better.

And the fact that we've made no moves and Dolan has been in hiding is just further proof that this is part of the plan...hopefully.

Last edited:
HTTB had a threesome last night with two Japanese girls...that's why he's optimistic :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone calling for Fishers head doesn't see the vision.

This is essentially what I've wanted this team to do for years. Rebuild through the draft. Things have to get worse to get better.

And the fact that we've made no moves and Dolan has been in hiding is just further proof that this is part of the plan...hopefully.

Exactly. That's why Fisher & Phil aren't panicking. They know the plan for the long term.

Lol @ Ppl callin for fisher to get fired as if any other coach can help us right now.

& lol @ wanting the old ppl that we used to lose w/ back on the team. Everyone gotta go. Lol
I don't think people realize how bad this team is talent wise. Outside of Melo there are NO starters on this team, just bench/ roll players. There isn't a coach in the world who could do something with this roster. This season is going the way it's supposed to be going for a rebuilding team - ugly. 

Last edited:

I don't think people realize how bad this team is talent wise. Outside of Melo there are NO starters on this team, just bench/ roll players. There isn't a coach in the world who could do something with this roster. This season is going the way it's supposed to be going for a rebuilding team - ugly. 

I tell ppl this all of the time. But for some odd reason, ppl were excited for a rebuild, but wanted to win immediatwly while rebuilding (???). That's a huge problem w/ Knick fans. Idk why anyone would be asking to make a move that would virtually do nothing. That's what the old knicks did.

Back
Top Bottom