2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

All of those scream lateral moves to me.
For the ppl who watch knick games...how do y'all do it? I haven't bothered watching one knick game for a few months now.
laugh.gif
it's like asking to torture yourself. I use to do it a lot last decade. No more lol
From what I've watched this season, it's painful. The last game I watched, Earl was heaving 3's with no damns given. It was funny. 
Welp, if he takes a significant amount of time off, expect "Fat Melo" and all sorts of rust.
Y'all too harsh on him 
mean.gif

HTTB had a threesome last night with two Japanese girls...that's why he's optimistic
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

acy needs that bobby bonilla contract
No x infinity. Such a stupid contract that embarrasses me as a Met fan.
I really want to buy tickets to Knicks/Lakers in Feb...but those prices. Why would I pay that much to watch two terrible teams play. Kobe isn't that much if a draw anymore (even though that's the only reason I want to go
laugh.gif
).
Why would one spend money on such punishment? Swaggy P alone isn't worth that price. So much bad basketball. 

Paul Pierce, on who the toughest player he's ever had to guard is:

" If I had to single one guy out who is the most difficult player to guard in the league, it would have to be Carmelo. He’s a unique blend of being big, strong, and athletic while also having a world-class shooting touch and a natural ability to get to the rim. That’s what sets him apart — every facet of his game is elite.
Some great players will have one or two particular skills that make them special. But Carmelo can do everything, which puts you in a baaad situation as a defender. A lot of guys might shoot better from certain areas, so you try to force them elsewhere on the floor. Carmelo doesn’t have a spot on the floor where he can’t consistently hit shots.

In my opinion, his combination of physicality and shooting touch is unmatched in the NBA. You can’t take one second off when you’re matched up against him.
Kobe is one of the best scorers in NBA history, but I don’t have as much trouble with him in the post as I do with Carmelo. LeBron is a great post-up player, but if you get him to settle for the jumper on some nights, you might be able to slow him down if his shot is off. That’s not the case with Melo. If you give him space to shoot, he’ll make it many more times than he misses it.

To put it plainly, he’s not a fun assignment on defense. "

View media item 1337454

made me ready for gametime :smokin

Omg I didnt know Jill was working with all THAT

Hear we might be getting Dion Waiters tonight, dont know how I feel about it

@WojYahooNBA: Along with Waiters, New York is sending Iman Shumpert to the Cavaliers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Phil da GAWD

Wow, that Paul Pierce statement is almost verbatim my explanation when I tell people why I think Melo is the best scorer in the NBA. 

Who'd a thunk it.... All that praise coming from Pierce, the Knick Killer. 

Back
Top Bottom