2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If you guys like Jordan hill so much you should trade a second round pick and Melos swingman for him

Landry Fields wife still bad as **** though

Dude got that ridiculous contract, a Stanford education, and the girl. Son is a low key champion in life.

Last edited:
I remember getting hype for D Rose the last time we blew. Not getting caught up in that again :lol:

Damn taj gibson was available too. So many chances to have an allstar in that draft, and we fughed up...typical. Watch, were gonna get a top 5 pick and draft some European smh.

Biggie Smalls is the illest >>>>>>>>
Landry Fields wife still bad as **** though

Dude got that ridiculous contract, a Stanford education, and the girl. Son is a low key champion in life.
Aint Landry gay though? I think you mean his beard.

Last edited:
2pac probably is better, but i listen to Nas the most out of all those rappers. Oh and Drake :lol:
It kills me seeing Ye with more votes than Pac. I hope its trolling. Nas I could understand he's really dope but Ye cmon :lol:

Favorite doesn't mean best though

A lot of people posting here will tell u Melo is their favorite player but dude is nowhere near the best.

I think I'm embarrassed to say after looking at that question that my favorite of all-time is either Jay-Z or Kanye.

Favorite album of all time is Illmatic without question though. Too bad dude could never get close to repeating that and his catalogue after isn't as timeless and doesn't compare Jay-Z's post RD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom