2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

98yseq.jpg

Can't even lie, watching these Celts try to come back is like watching the Knicks try to come back :lol:

It's not. They actually have a shot to complete the task. We never do.
I recall a few Ls we took that were dependent on the last few possessions of the game that we botched.

A pessimistic Celts fan would probably say their team didn't have an actual shot to come back anyway.

We won?! I was looking at my notification all confused and **** :lol:

Last edited:
Smh we need Slumpert back for the tank to put up 0 0 2 stat lines

Last edited:
Jordan Hill developed into a pretty good player :lol:
He's a solid big man, i actually wasn't against the pick when it was made but he needed time to learn and he sure as hell wasn't gonna get it here :lol:

Looks like Shumpert had a D-Wade moment. Just a slight, slight reach farther than he can handle and pop....shoulder out. The human body is weird.

He's a solid big man, i actually wasn't against the pick when it was made but he needed time to learn and he sure as hell wasn't gonna get it here :lol:

lol same. pretty sure everyone was big on the pick.
i wanted to scoop Jennings at that time tho. got lost in his 'hype' smh

View media item 1303250
imagine any of those guards on the squad?
Demar, Jrue, Teague

All those productive players that Hill was drafted for. Knick fans kill me w/ this mediocre player praising thing. I remember when dudes used to argue w/ me that Laundry Fields was a good player in the NBA.

Praising him? Calling him a solid big is praising? Hell he's better than all of current bigs aside from maybe Amare. And the Landry Fields talk doesn't apply to me either because I was one of the few who said we should trade him before his flaws start to show :lol:

He'd be a solid role player here right now, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Nice to get a win, didn't think it was ever coming.

The schedule coming up doesn't look good at all though :x

Back
Top Bottom