2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Hopefully not

:rofl:

Even if we go on a 10 game winning streak, we will be still 5 games below .500

:x

I really want to see us win. Its in my nature. But sheesh. Tanking stinks.

I don't follow ANY other team at all. So I yearn for October to come around and this is what I get...
No enjoyment for an entire calendar year when it comes to sports

^ same here i know the feeling... im a giants and yankees fan but i dont follow them as much as the knicks so im more of a casual fan for those 2 teams...

Just woke up from a nap, I had a dream where refs were rigging games against us like usual, except we were confused to be mad or not. Like we wanna tank, but still hated seeing our team/players get screwed :lol:

I want us to win. But not win enough where we might make the eighth spot, and then blow it in the last 5 games.

i picked vanilla ice as a troll but LOX, Nas & Pun are my favs. Cam, Max B & Stack Bundles gets a honorable mention

when i was younger me and my bro @KingFoamNYC used to **** with EM heavy thooo :pimp:

Last edited:
Sounded like there's a lot of Raptor fans in the crowd tonight. Well, at least at the start of the game they were very vocal sounds like they've been drowned out now, or we had a late arriving crowd.

Why does Melo always seem to never know the game/shot clock as time is ticking down? He's always dribbling methodically and barely getting his shot off, if he does.

It's no coincidence we're playing well without JR & Shump.

Nick, I said it when we were doing the hypothetical trades; Shump/Earl for white fudge Covered Oreos and a 2000 Kia Sephia LS. Have you had white fudge covered Oreos, they're insane, I'd gladly give those two up for them.

^^^ I had one, and the only regret I have is I got rid of it. Bought it brand new, not one problem ever, thought I was too good.

Back
Top Bottom