2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i was out tonight so i missed the game but they lost again huh
laugh.gif

watching knicks in 60 now

I said to do it before and i'll do it now.

Guys here are in love with that bum. Actually think he has some kind of "value" :smh:

If the Copeland for Smith trade is still on the table, would you guys do it now?

The smart thing would have been to never sign JR to that contract a couple seasons ago but instead should have given Copeland a cheap one

I said to do it before and i'll do it now.

Guys here are in love with that bum. Actually think he has some kind of "value" :smh:
i thought he could turn it around and be a good fit for the triangle but he's worthless. I don't want just Cope though cause that's a salary dump, I need some draft picks.

yeah at this point id much rather have draft picks, than players. i give up on the season. i wanted to have hope that we'd turn it around, but after reading about melo's knee, its hopeless.

I dont blame Fisher for how trash this team is, but no way should a team with Melo only have 4 wins in 25 games.

Pops third unit can beat most teams 1st/2nd units due to his coaching though.

Last edited:
i don't get why everyone's upset when for the first time we suck and own a draft pick. this is how you build great teams. you catch a break being lousy and luck into a top 3 prospect. add towns or whoever to melo, sign a couple of guys in the offseason and boom we're back on track. we don't need to win games just for pride's sake and lose in the first round of the playoffs. do you want to be the hawks or do you want to be the damn spurs?

I'm with the tank, but there are no guarantees we get KD and Westbrook.

We can get Johnny Flynn and Wesley Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom