2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

What do we have to gain by making the playoffs?

Tank and rebuild.

I'm 100% w/ this. Don't care about making the playoffs just to make the playoffs. Don't wanna get stuck in that mediocrity group.

& are we still acting disappointed when we lose? We aren't that good of a team man. Gotta just face it. I'll still be watching every game lol.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

**** your diet, spend time with your family, and enjoy these NFL games

I missed the game last night but seen the stats. Dallas definitely felt like they needed to win yesterday the starting 5 all played crazy minutes.

BTW. Since you guys are speaking tank. How good is Jahlil Okafor and who would you guys compare him to ?

Last edited:
After watching last night's game, I came to the following conclusions:

1- I hate J.R. I'm so done with that dude. I don't know anyone who can save and then proceed to **** up a game within 7 minutes. 

2- I'm also done with Shump experiment. Yeah, he's a great defensively, but his offense just isn't there. 

3- What good are Shooting guards if they can't ******* SHOOT. 

4- I hate Hakeem for making Amare believe he has a post game. How do you dribble the ball off your foot over and over and over again? I counted like 7 times. 

Just ugh Knicks. 

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving NTbockers. 

Last edited:
What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful that I haven't watched knick games lately :frown:

Sorry bros, that's my honest truth

I actually would like if we picked up Afflalo somehow. He has a 7.7M player option.

M.Gasol
PF .... (Tank for Okafor)
Melo
Afflalo
Dragic

:/

Last edited:
If we end up in a position with a top 3 draft pick, I'd think I'd want Towns over Okafor.

The league ain't ever giving us te top pick after what happened with Ewing. ******* cavs will probably end up getting it.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom