• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Never that.. miami is some **** 

Those Big East glory days over. You fools are washed up 

Better win that weak *** division y'all in before you kick dirt at UF since we going back in history.

Still crying about that Ohio State game **** 
roll.gif

if we go back in history we're better than UF. if we go back to last season we're better than UF.

forgot how bad yall were til while passing by the Georgia Southern game they mentioned that GA Southern's last win was vs FL.

if we go back in history we're better than UF. if we go back to last season we're better than UF.

forgot how bad yall were til while passing by the Georgia Southern game they mentioned that GA Southern's last win was vs FL.
You gotta go ten years to say that ****. Miami loving kicking that decade back game to say they're relevant. 
roll.gif

When was the last time miami won a conference chip.. or made a BCS bowl. Answer that for me 

The ref shocked the world with that flag :smh:

Ref fell off the face of the earth after that game...prob got a nice retirement package :lol:
This s***. I had already jumped up and down in celebration before that flag was reached for. 

That should have been the 3rd one in a row. 
Just from watching that play again...cringe worthy. :x

No excuse for Gamble to have not caught the ball to begin with :smh:...man did we get bailed out on that drive. :lol:

But at the same time, I thought y'all should've won, but moreso because y'all as a whole were just flat out better than us by a pretty good margin. I think the turnover differential gets overlooked (but, with such a controversial call, I can understand why) because without that 3-1 turnover advantage for us, we'd have probably got washed.

No excuse for Gamble to have not caught the ball to begin with :smh:...man did we get bailed out on that drive. :lol:

But at the same time, I thought y'all should've won, but moreso because y'all as a whole were just flat out better than us by a pretty good margin. I think the turnover differential gets overlooked (but, with such a controversial call, I can understand why) because without that 3-1 turnover advantage for us, we'd have probably got washed.
Biggest play of the game was Sean getting that int being lazy with the ball and clarett striping it back from him

Is Florida relevant tho?
More relevant than the team with a 9 win ceiling the last decade. 
You want to revisit history but only as far back as when your team was on top. Bottom line our team history is better than UF and our last football season was better than UF. I can't remember all the bum *** teams that beat yall last year and am too lazy to look it up, but I know it was a ******* disgrace.....team full of blue chip recruits losing to GA Southern and the likes. S*** was sad.

I'm still trying to figure out which twins split between Florida and Texas.

And Duke should not have beat TAMU last year. All became right in the world when TAMU came back in that game.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out which twins split between Florida and Texas.

And Duke should not have beat TAMU last year. All became right in the world when TAMU came back in that game.
They shouldn't have beat a lot of teams last year. But according to him they were 6 and 5.

Biggest play of the game was Sean getting that int being lazy with the ball and clarett striping it back from him

Man...

I'm back in my feels...thought I got over it in 2012

mr marcus mr marcus I missed your question earlier.

I'm a Pokes fan though. O.State.
Sooners I root for as well but not heavy.

Last edited:
@coatesktbb
Former Tcu def lineman and big 12 preseason def player of yr devonte fields  at trin valley cc and will play sat. Vs Tyler junior coll

mr marcus mr marcus I missed your question earlier.

I'm a Pokes fan though. O.State.
Sooners I root for as well but not heavy.

I like Gundy so I won't throw shade. wouldn't mind having a jersey from Saturday night...love it

Yea the Jersey they wore was the niceness.
Gundy is definitely a character, seems to me like he wants out of Stillwater, think he's tired of losing his coordinators.
Crazy thing is this is a "rebuilding year" and dudes seem to excel as underdogs, should be a much better year than even I expected.

That guy can play too. Question though..? If he gets drafted next year (I think he walks on undrafted either way), will this Battery charge count against him as the first of two offenses if he were to have another incident?
Does the new rule retro back even if they were committed prior to his NFL play or the rule?

I'd hope so, have zero sympathy for Women Beaters.(in 99% of cases)

Last time Oklahoma St was so called rebuilding they ended up being decent too. Think it was 2010

These last 3 pages, Woof :x :lol:

Okie St is going to break USC's record of most games in a row scoring over 20 points

Last edited:
Baylor haz defense now or is SMU just trash

Ermon Lane's "mom" passed away on the night of the FSU/OSU game & Karlos Williams's grandmother passed the night before. :smh: :frown:

IIRC Mike Harris' mom passed on the day of his 1st game as well. I couldn't imagine being in that situation ESP & 18 yrs old.Hell I can't imagine it now

Last edited:
Damnnnn, sorry to hear that for both of those guys. That's terrible.

First day 2016 kids can be contacted by coaches. Shavar Manuel and Trayvon Mullen got midnight messages from Golden via social media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom