• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should have pride in your Alma Mater, not the ******* conference in which they play.

If your NFL team loses, do you root for the other teams in your division? Puff your chest out when OTHER TEAMS do well?

Sad.

Ironic coming from fans of schools in ****** conferences.

B6SGIL9CcAAf2ml.png

df 

that'd be like me rooting for the jets or dolphins....

:x

Ncaa conferences and NFL divisions are not the same thing. Not a parallel argument.

you don't think so? i dunno...i feel it's similar. rivalry games. people ***** about strength of conference and strength of divisions. i get that people might be proud to be in the SEC or a certain conference, where as you're not proud to be in a certain division. but i feel like you still don't root for those rivals just because your team is out.

you don't think so? i dunno...i feel it's similar. rivalry games. people ***** about strength of conference and strength of divisions. i get that people might be proud to be in the SEC or a certain conference, where as you're not proud to be in a certain division. but i feel like you still don't root for those rivals just because your team is out.

Strength of your division doesn't matter in the NFL. You get into the playoffs based on your record.

The perception of your conference goes a long way, and is more important more than ever now in college football. If the big12 wasn't seen as such cake, TCU/Baylor has a much greater chance getting into the playoff over Ohio State.

I don't root for other SEC schools cause want them to win. It's in my schools best interest for recruting and possible playoff consideration (if that time ever comes) that the conference as a whole be strong.

I don't root for other SEC schools cause want them to win. It's in my schools best interest for recruting and possible playoff consideration (if that time ever comes) that the conference as a whole be strong.

Strength of your division doesn't matter in the NFL. You get into the playoffs based on your record.

The perception of your conference goes a long way, and is more important more than ever now in college football. If the big12 wasn't seen as such cake, TCU/Baylor has a much greater chance getting into the playoff over Ohio State.

makes sense from that perspective

Nah, screw that noise.

Unless the Pac-12 team is playing Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas A&M, or real SEC schools... they can kick rocks for all I care. The media bias and whatever else means **** to me.

But it's whatever. People gotta have something to latch onto when times are dire.

Conference pride. What a joke. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, screw that noise.

Unless the Pac-12 team is playing Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas A&M, or real SEC schools... they can kick rocks for all I care. The media bias and whatever else means **** to me.

But it's whatever. People gotta have something to latch onto when times are dire.

Conference pride. What a joke.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

praying for oregon to destroy FSU

I really think TAMU should at least actually do something in the SEC before this guy speaks with so much authority about conference pride.

Maybe it's just not until your team actually has success that you stop giving a **** about the rest of the conference.

Last edited:
No wonder RG3 isn't good anymore. You can't possibly have confidence when you're that ugly.

Last edited:
Nah, screw that noise.

Conference pride. What a joke. :lol:
You need to look at it this way... if their wasn't a 4 team playoff this season then the championship game would have been Bama vs FSU in the old system. Bama would have gotten in over other one loss teams based on the perceived strength of the SEC.... FSU would have been in the game because they would be undefeated defending national champions

Man, **** blindly cheering for other SEC teams. I hope they all lose every game (unless they're playing Baylor or Oregon).

The only reason I would ever type a SEC chant or anything like that on here is because I know it causes Chester's panties to bunch up.

Back
Top Bottom