• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean Chester ' beloved Oregon would be watching the championship game from home in the old system.... guaranteed

I saw what Matt Millen did to the Lions... will take everything he says with a mountain of salt. :lol:

I feel the same way when I hear Charley Casserly talk, after he ran the Texans into the ground lol

Have to wonder how some of these dudes end up with gigs after the **** they do. Who really wants to hear what a coach/GM who failed has to say about football? :lol:

Nick Marshall isn't going to be a quarterback in the NFL. What the hell is Millen talking about??? Marshall might be a cornerback because he use to play that at Georgia.

Ironic coming from fans of schools in ****** conferences.

You think bama chanting S-E-C united like y'all are or they trying to continue their dominance on the conference??

Always the teams sitting at home rooting and screaming S-E-C the loudest.

It's it a moral victory if bama wins? You get to say roll tide too?

Last edited:
Bama does it they all do it at the games when they win. They did it when they beat the **** out of Notre Dame a couple years ago. Everyone gets a turn to chant when they play Ohio State.

Chester, Dre, you two play nice today. No banishments, ya hear? Use your words on Twitter, where you can't get sniped. Stay smooth on NT. :wink:

Great fake mizzou

Coach Kill is in my top 25 of coaches. Gotta get him a big time gig

Last edited:
Definitely. He seems content with under the radar programs, but that may be because he hasn't been given the opportunity yet. That's the problem with programs like Minnesota though, the good ones, if you find them, probably don't stay long. 

He's done a phenomenal job though. I love his brick-by-brick philosophy.

Last edited:

Definitely. He seems content with under the radar programs, but that may be because he hasn't been given the opportunity yet. That's the problem with programs like Minnesota though, the good ones, if you find them, probably don't stay long. 

He's done a phenomenal job though. I love his brick-by-brick philosophy.

I was sure Nebraska was going to at least vet him during their hiring process. Smh

Last edited:
Oregon-38
FSU-31

Bama-20
Ohio St-24
Fixed. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom