• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to cancel my new years plans due to a bad cold and of course I get to watch these average *** Miss schools be average. And people wanted to crucify me when I said at the start of the year that they'd both finish with 3-4 losses.

@Newbs24 looks like the rumors were right. I totally didn't see the offensive coordinator promotion coming. Is he the best option you guys had to call plays?

Last edited:
I only see the Bulldogs and Tide as the only legit contenders in this conference. This once revered conference is slowly descending to the other conferences' level.

so when Ohio state puts up numbers on bama 2morrow night whats the excuses for the big bad SEC now?

paul Johnson went from the from the hot seat and his offense not working anymore to ACC coaching of the year and a orange bowl win
pimp.gif

:lol: @ OSU putting up numbers.

SEC West looking funny in the light though.

It seems like a certain poster talked about the top 5 of the SEC West would win any of the other conferences. Might have to dig through his post history tomorrow.

It seems like a certain poster talked about the top 5 of the SEC West would win any of the other conferences. Might have to dig through his post history tomorrow.

Ooooooooooh I remember pictures being posted, articles, the whole nine.

Would be neat to see that stuff brought back to the surface. :nerd:

Happy New Year hermanos.

I'm too sick to be out in the streets making out with a snow bunny, but I'm glad I got to ring it in with you guys watching the SEC catch another L.

[emoji]127881[/emoji]

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you East coasters. Here's to hopefully some great game. Be blessed.

Vince Marrow is interviewing for the TE coaches job.  Big time recruiter for UK in Ohio. 

Sounds like Tyrone Wheatley might be coming as RB coach too. 

Michigan is paying for a ridic coaching staff.

if they spent 5 (the number webb initally threw out last week), that would be third behind aub and gdi, forgot the other

stoops gonna try to pay morrow, dont think its gonna work tho
:smokin

there may be a return of a coach that left for a b12 school as well :D

People saying Miles is in talks for Clancy Pendergast and Orgeron to LSU as DC and DL coach. They don't need the recruiting help but if that's the case, yikes.

Last edited:
if they spent 5 (the number webb initally threw out last week), that would be third behind aub and gdi, forgot the other

stoops gonna try to pay morrow, dont think its gonna work tho
:smokin

there may be a return of a coach that left for a b12 school as well :D

Montgomery?

Nako -- Drevno wasn't the best option but is a GREAT fit for Harbaugh wants... He is OC in name only, Harbaugh will be calling the plays IMO... I am sure he will double as OL coach as well.... Which this team needs badly

Back
Top Bottom