• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently Leonard Williams is seriously considering staying in school but everyone including coaches are telling him to go
laugh.gif

whats the latest on Iman Marshal Nako? [emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm hoping he got inspired by watching Adoree ball last night and comes to SC.

Didn't he say it was highly likely he'd be going pro after the bowl game?
That was people saying Agholor told the coaches that before ND game. Last night Leonard said he has "most likely" played his last game at SC but all week he was telling people he really isn't sure, that he wants to stay but common sense says to go. He hasn't made his mind up yet, but there's no logical reason for him to stay. He may be the #1 pick. For his own good, he needs to go.
whats the latest on Iman Marshal Nako? [emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm hoping he got inspired by watching Adoree ball last night and comes to SC.
Only real new news about Iman is that he's excited about Harbaugh at Michigan and will take a visit there if he's hired. But he's getting recruited to SC hard by Juju, Adoree, and all the committed HS players.

Tom VanHaarenVerified account @TomVH

Iman Marshall said Jim Harbaugh would be a "home run hire" for Michigan in the eyes of recruits. #UAALLAMERICA

Last edited:

More than likely, but he's still playing the recruiting game and anything can happen. A secondary of Iman and Adoree is something serious.

Jordan Schultz @Schultz_Report  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Re: on the Braxton Miller transfer rumor, I'm hearing it's between Oregon and LSU. Possibility of Oregon if Mariota goes #1.

Under Harbaugh helmet stickers might come back.  Michigan used them when Harbaugh was a player, and Harbaugh used them when he was at Stanford. 

No helmet stickers please.

Also theres a guy on Michigan's scout board who is an OSU fan and he thinks that Braxton may not be a great fit at Oregon because he struggles with the read option. If his arm isn't any good anymore and he can't run a staple of the offense would he really be that good at Oregon?

He's gonna be doing a lot of running wherever he goes. Dude was a freak athlete but couldn't hit the broadside of a barn sometimes

Lol Jets sources saying with Harbaugh gone, they're beginning to show interest in Brian Kelly and Jim Mora.

The Irish really did back out of the Michigan series at the perfect time.

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
#Oregon WR Devon Allen, arguably the fastest-man in CFB, told me that in offseason he ran the 100 & only beat Marcus Mariota by 2 steps.
:pimp:

But seriously, it's crazy how fast Mariota is :x

Cole Stoudt is starting. They wee gonna play Watson til people went in on Dabo for admitting he let him play last game with a torn ACL.

Last edited:
Cole Stoudt is starting. They wee gonna play Watson til people went in on Dabo for admitting he let him play last game with a torn ACL.

That's why I was wondering if Dabo would play him. Wonder if I should switch my pick to Oklahoma now, that QB any good?

Back
Top Bottom