• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why I was wondering if Dabo would play him. Wonder if I should switch my pick to Oklahoma now, that QB any good?

DeShaun already had his surgery so he def wont be playing.

I wouldnt call Stoudt trash, but the freshman is definitely more talented than him at QB. I think his confidence took a huge dive too when he lost out to a true freshman. He seemed fine playing behind Boyd. Then again Boyd put up huge numbers, so by the time Stoudt usually got it, anything he did withouth turning the ball over was acceptable.

Last edited:
so whos that A&M position coach that's been jawing at WV players, hit one dude with his play sheet then hit another player in the back of his helmet?

so whos that A&M position coach that's been jawing at WV players, hit one dude with his play sheet then hit another player in the back of his helmet?
Larry Jackson, the strength coach. Pretty easy to see where the undisciplined play is coming from, though.

Check that, not Larry Jackson. I think it's Michael Richardson, a former LB who had to retire due to injury.

Dude needs to have a seat. He's acting like a little *****.

Last edited:
If I'm the head coach of WVU, I'm crossin that field before the next play to put hands on that dude and let the world see asap what that piece of **** is doin. That's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom