Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Bama wins by 10-14 pts.

OSU has a chance because of Alabama's CBs.

Alabama's d-line rotation can alleviate that.

OSU has a good o-line they handled MSU, V-Tech got after them pretty good but that was early.

I don't think you can weigh anything from that LSU/Wisky game. They were both teams w/ horrible QB's who's only chance to win was via the run game, Wisky just decided to stop giving the ball to Gordon for w/e reason (or perhaps he really was hurt)

That was crazy then by Andersen, even crazier in retrospect.

Does O'Leary win the John Mackey Award?

Arizona finally makes it to the Fiesta Bowl and we get freaking Boise State as an opponent. Even I'm not interested in watching this game
:rofl: lucky to get in and then *****ing about who you playing
@JHopkins247: Bishop Gorman HC Tony Sanchez finalizing agreement to be UNLV's next HC per @ThayerEvansSI

WOW at hiring a HC coach

Nothing wrong with it. That program is Awful in its entirety. Maybe he can get some Gorman kids to stay local .

Although I've seen them play a bit and he didn't seem to have Malzaahn type ingenuity schematically.

Last edited:
That's what I expect. Maxx is a RS sophomore. Should take off. Leidner completed 37 percent of his passes in the team's last three games. The team won when he didn't make mistakes and didn't need to lead a comeback. There's not much more there than we've already seen. He's a RS sophomore too so technically a junior this season. Maxx should leave while his stock his high because you never know if sustaining that is even in your hands.

TCU-Ole Miss... Bo v. Boykin. HOT committee, VERY HOT.

^ You rematching the game?

Funchess' forgoing sr year & heading to the NFL Draft

Yeah, when you posted that.

Funchess. 6-foot-5, seems to rise to the occasion in big games (@ND, PSU, @OSU)...

But this is what worries me.

View media item 1297364

He was so misused this season. They never got him down the field to go up and over DB's. Ran more bubble screens with him than anything. He did have too many drops, but I think he was just mentally checked out and waiting for the draft midway through the season.

random but TIL that tight end Pharaoh Brown was a Michigan commit until he took a visit to Oregon then Hoke pulled his commitment (offer?) because of a rule he has that commits can't take visits to other schools.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-f...-michigan-after-pharaoh-brown-visited-oregon/

:lol: that worked out well for all parties involved.

Pharaoh, man... That poor guy.

The parents live in a suburb of SLC and my mom works in the healthcare business. She was telling me that one of her friends was at the hospital in SLC where they took Pharaoh after the Utah game and she passed on some SERIOUS info about his injury (spoiler: it was WAY worse than we thought).

So when Pharaoh went down and his knee buckled, not only did he tear ligaments, he tore arteries, including (I believe) his femoral artery. He went septic because he had such terrible internal bleeding. (For those who don't know, septic shock occurs when there is a significant drop in blood pressure and leads to organ failure). To put it plainly, Pharaoh Brown could have died from his injury in the Utah game. Thankfully he's recovering well in Ohio and, from what I understand, is making progress on healing his body.

Football is serious stuff. Gotta be careful out there...

We all know OSU is going to get blown out.

FSU/Oregon is a toss up on whether or not it will be close.
Ohio State can handle Bama's run game, the question is whether they will let Cooper or Howard beat them. Bama was scarier when they could dominate on the ground and they haven't been as dominant as they've been in previous years.

Arkansas gave Ohio State the blueprint to stopping them. Take Cooper away, contain the edges, and they have nothing.

Michigan reached out to Les, and apparently the "Les Miles faction" has been trashing Harbaugh behind the scenes 
laugh.gif

Bama still has the option to be very dominant on the ground. Kiffin has played more to his best player than Saban ever did before. They'll still run you over.

That's turned into a nightmare. None of these coaches have loyalty. Except Hugh Freeze it seems.

Back
Top Bottom