• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumors circulating on the conference boards that the FedEx CEO is willing to open up his checkbook to help get Memphis into the Big12. Dammit. :smh:

BK should get out of ND. I'd give it one more year considering the team that's potentially returning but I can't blame him.

He's a Criminole....

But perhaps an upcoming game changes his mind? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumors circulating on the conference boards that the FedEx CEO is willing to open up his checkbook to help get Memphis into the Big12. Dammit.
mean.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
For Memphis only; for the big 12 it would be 
laugh.gif
 and they would still be out next year. 

"Nice try" because he doesn't have a history of protecting players no matter their indiscretions.

"No doubt, if Coach Meyer were still coaching, I'd still be playing for the Gators," says Jenkins, a star cornerback and a potential first-round draft pick whom Muschamp booted from UF's team after being arrested twice for possession of marijuana during the offseason. "Coach Meyer knows what it takes to win."

It wasn't a shot, stop being sensitive.

Last edited:
Colorado State people pushing for Lane Kiffin as the next head coach and also trying to make a move to get a Big 12 invite.

But word from SC people close to Lane is that he wants to coach under Saban for at least one more year. All would agree he left the Carroll nest way too soon.

Last edited:
JT must have had someone else planning to come through. Girl knew what the deal was and wasn't having it. No injuries no, no arrests, no way to prove it so this will go away.

@Eli_UVA7
To all UVA Fans, my family, and my close friends and teammates it's been a great ride. I have decided to enter the NFL Draft.

Eli Harold

Back
Top Bottom