• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those jerseys new? That's just the regular green and storm trooper unis with Donald on them.

yes they are new. The new mach speed jerseys we brought out this year just with different colors and the puddles logo on the side

Who's your dad's friend? :nerd:

He is a Lieutenant for Pasadena Police. He is in charge of event planning for every event in the city of Pasadena including the Rose Bowl. Anytime I need tickets, parking passes or anything for the Rose Bowl I E-mail him.

He said there is going to be a meeting here soon to distribute tickets. Obviously I can get tickets but we do have to pay this time. He was saying they would charge them about 200 a ticket.

UCLA tickets I would get for free no problem.

Any tickets for Bowls at qualcom I get them on base.

Arizona finally makes it to the Fiesta Bowl and we get freaking Boise State as an opponent. Even I'm not interested in watching this game

Arizona still in the top 10 baffles me, :smh:. They're not that good, they just got washed by Oregon, weren't really that convincing or dominant in any way shape or form.

Beat Utah and Oregon on the road as well as ASU at home. 3 wins against top 25 teams as well as probably the best road win of any team in the nation. Also got lucky by having a couple top 10 teams lose like Miss St and Georgia. What happened against Oregon last week was embarrassing and I was surprised to still be in the top 10 after that, but our resume speaks for itself

That can't be the playoff jerseys.

You rarely see teams go color vs color. Plus bama and tosu both wearing red? I don't think so.

Last edited:
My annual delirious Duck fan rant right on queue: This is the year! This time it will be different and we're gonna win the Natty! We'll prove to CP and the world that we mean business! You'll see! We're better than Bama and better than the SEC!

Those jerseys on the Rose Bowl turf going to look so :pimp: . Thinking about going to the game.

Damn sugar bowl tickets are like $250 a ticket
mean.gif
wouldve paid this with a smile if State had held on to that 4 spot.
Who the **** is Mack Ferguson?

A contributing writer for chatsports.com (lol) with 3 followers.

Yeah, he's got sources within Michigan. For sure.
laugh.gif

the disclaimer at the top sounds like he's ready to lie about some stuff

@swendro88 no idea who Mack is. But UCLA, USC, and Mich guys have been discussing the rumor (I think someone mentioned it in this thread too) so I figured I'd post it.
chat sports has 0 credibility. One of their biggest rumor mongers is a HS kid. 

I'd prefer Mullen but I'm fine JM Jr. if he's the guy.  I doubt that he's even interested though. 

From rivals

On UCLA's Jim Mora Jr. - Another source close to the school talked to Mora very recently to ask about rumors. His response (laughing): 
"I turned down Texas, Washington - my alma mater - and the Minnesota Vikings last year. My whole family is here. I'm not going anywhere."

His parents are close by and his kids love their schools. In short (and again), we highly doubt he's a candidate for the Michigan job.

Back
Top Bottom