• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what, I guess that makes sense considering the lens should be focused more on who's handling Michigan's hires rather than Rich Rodriguez or Brady Hoke, especially from the time that Hoke's tenure began to plummet.

Last edited:
Idkkkk bruh but I definitely think he's looking for a way out.

Not related but hopefully Cincinnati can do us a favor by helping get rid of Tony Levine. It's over.
What happened between him and T.Boone?

Wasn't T.Boone's support the reason Gundy got the job in the first place?

Seeing RR get Zona to that point so quickly reinforces that Michigan football is in dire straits... I am sure they are getting all their ducks in a row for what they may need to do if Plan A says no.

I always like rich rod..but i feel he just never had the players at UM to fully unleash his system. He inherited a roster that wasn't fit for it and didnt have time to recruit and develop the players.

Where at arizona, they had players in place that fit his system from the jump.

RR hated walking into a place that shoved history down his throat and went to an extreme to try and rid the old Michigan... Didn't fit well with a bunch of old school Michigan brass that saw an innovative offensive mind coming in... Recipe for disaster and it proves true... lots of blame to be shared

Last edited:
Ben Estes @benestes91  ·  3h 3 hours ago
One bit of Michigan search info I can share--there’s one well-known current head coach who believes Michigan is going to hire Sean Payton.

roll.gif

Not related but hopefully Cincinnati can do us a favor by helping get rid of Tony Levine. It's over.

been wondering the same 
Do not presume to understand the fickle temperament of old rich ******.

One of them may have just booted an entire university down to D1AA cuz he "felt some type of way."

Last edited:
Seeing RR get Zona to that point so quickly reinforces that Michigan football is in dire straits... I am sure they are getting all their ducks in a row for what they may need to do if Plan A says no.
Honestly, WOULD Lane Kiffin be a horrible hire at Michigan?
laugh.gif

What he does would prob work a lot better there than in the PAC. Imagine that hybrid Alabama offense with the right d-coordinator.

You'd have zero run game though, but your recruiting classes would be niceeeee and he'd have Dennis Norfleet looking like an All-conference receiver.

Last edited:
Honestly, WOULD Lane Kiffin be a horrible hire at Michigan? :lol:

What he does would prob work a lot better there than in the PAC. Imagine that hybrid Alabama offense with the right d-coordinator.

You'd have zero run game though, but your recruiting classes would be niceeeee and he'd have Dennis Norfleet looking like an All-conference receiver.
I never seen the big issue with his playing calling and such, isn't all the politics what he struggles with.

Good lord what a bad fit with the old farts all around Ann Arbor... I think Lane is a good offensive mind but he comes off as a spoiled brat... Michigan brass would have a lot of fun trying to ruin anything he does.

CLK's already proven twice that he's not HC material. Maybe in 10 years after he's "grown up", and gotten some experience as a HC at a smaller program but not now.

been wondering the same 

Do not presume to understand the fickle temperament of old rich ******.

One of them may have just booted an entire university down to D1AA cuz he "felt some type of way."
I don't think it's a T Boone issue more than he just doesn't like being there anymore. I think he loves Stillwater but hates the people he has to work for.

Back
Top Bottom