Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle Tucker @KyleTucker_CJ  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Per a source, Mark Stoops has no intention of talking to Miami's James Coley for the Kentucky OC job. "Not the right fit" for Cats.

If you can't acknowledge that kentucky looked improved then idk what to say. Not sure how many players they're losing after this season but stoops got a lil something going up there.

But I understand most of yall don't watch Cfb unless it's a top 25 matchup.

:lol:

Who said anything about them not looking improved? My point is that they're a bottom tier program in the conference. Their home state doesn't produce a lot of talent, and they have to recruit Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana, where they're not even the 3rd/4th best program in the region. They are fighting an uphill battle, and I personally think that they're coach would bolt at the first sign of a better opportunity. Not an ideal situation to go into. Hell, Miami might be calling him up after next season in all honesty.

Moot point anyways since he's not even interested in Coley.

Last edited:
D. Scott Fritchen @DScottFritchen
Follow
Bob Bowlsby clarifies that ONE TRUE CHAMPION is actually about everybody playing everybody. Not about having one true champion at the end.

laugh.gif

Kentucky will forever be a basketball program, kids just aren't lining up to go there. They get the leftovers, only way I see them getting good is if they pull an Ole Miss and really pay up. That's the only way for them.
And the fact that Stoops has no buyout makes me believe that he won't be there long anyways.

Florida and USCe had awful years. I just wanted to know which programs UK was going to pass. Haven't answered that yet.
If you can't acknowledge that kentucky looked improved then idk what to say. Not sure how many players they're losing after this season but stoops got a lil something going up there.

But I understand most of yall don't watch Cfb unless it's a top 25 matchup.
@wildKYcat come talk to these non believers man.

Last night on SC John U. Bacon the author of Three and Out, when asked for percentages of the next coach said 51% Jim Harbaugh, 25% Les Miles and 24% field.

Hackett being a former teammate of Les should help him this time around but I still don't think he gets the job if Harbaugh decides to stay in the NFL.  I'm assuming here but this is probably the reason Carr has been reaching out to the Harbaugh camp 
laugh.gif

Cam being his OC doesn't help things either, he's not well liked in AA. 

If it's not Harbaugh I'm guessing it's either going to be Mullen or Schiano 
mean.gif

GT WR DeAndre Smelter out for the season w/ a torn ACL after receiving a cheap shot from a UGA player in the game on Sat

roll.gif
 welp I guess I was right

Amid reports that today could be Brady Hoke’s final day as head coach at Michigan, I reached out this morning to a number of connections in the coaching profession – both NFL and college. The feedback I heard isn’t going to excite many at Michigan; in fact, one source was very blunt, saying “Michigan is struggling to find their next head coach.”

Michigan athletic director Jim Hackett and senior assistant athletic director Mike DeBord have spoken with a number of potential candidates is the what I’m told; and the reception thus far hasn’t been positive. We are told that the Michigan administration was hoping to have largely have their man identified by now and that does not appear to be the case as calls were ongoing yesterday.

Multiple sources I spoke with told me Jim Harbaugh has already told Michigan that he is not a candidate.

Sources tell us that Michigan has reached out to Butch Jones as well. Jones will not be a candidate at Michigan.

It is our understanding from sources at Michigan that there is significant disagreement within the building in Ann Arbor regarding the potential candidacy of Les Miles. Hackett very much considers Les a friend and a candidate he would like to pursue. Others in the department do not believe this is in the best interests of Michigan and fear that Les would publicly acknowledge their interest but ultimately choose to remain at LSU, giving the Michigan search a very public black eye.

Multiple sources we spoke with feel Michigan will ultimately wind up going “outside the family” for their next head coach. As always, we’ll keep you posted on The Scoop.
http://footballscoop.com/news/michigan-struggling-find-next-head-coach/

Well, Brian just basically shot down that report on Mgoblog.

I still believe.

Back
Top Bottom