• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean Coley and Stoops been boys. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

UK is at the bottom of the barrel in the SEC and will likely stay there. They must be BFFs.

Coley is the staff's top recruiter. Class will crumble if he leaves.

Last edited:
No way coley leaves. If golden gets the Axe he'll probably be the interim head coach. I always thought him and Carroll were the only two worth a damn. And ice with the recruiting ties.

UK looked decent this year. Considering the SEC Easy is nothing to brag about they could make a lil noise next year

Coley lined up kaaya, lawson , allison.

But hes a opportunist and probably trying to leave before the doodoo hits the fan .

would be nice to see ice call plays .

No way coley leaves. If golden gets the Axe he'll probably be the interim head coach. I always thought him and Carroll were the only two worth a damn. And ice with the recruiting ties.
+hurlie
And michael barrow assuming he wants to come back to us

Last edited:
wrote this on cis but I think coley to Kentucky could be smoke via his agent to leverage a interim head coaching gig . The recruiting class would crumble without him and the media is calling for goldens head . Dont know who coleys agent is but I think he smells blood and coley has a handful of recruits as leverage . Power play might be in effect.

Got into a conversation with a fellow Cane at a bar the other day and he made a good point: the fact that Shalala is on her way out as president helps Golden. He argued that firing Golden in her last months as president would be admitting failure and no leader wants a smudge like that on their record as they're on their way out. Shalala's term ends in May and at that point it would be too late to fire Al and bring in a new coach.

Last edited:

Baylor has hired a PR firm to advocate for a playoff spot. That reason alone should keep them on the outside.
Here's an idea...

Schedule better OOC games.

get the F outta here with that shiii
mean.gif
I get quite a bit of pleasure seeing them squirm, now. (OOC sched: SMU@0-11 < BUFFALO@5-6 < N.Western St.@6-6)
mean.gif

I have no sympathy, **** them and all teams like them with these Fluff *** games. 

And they need to be worried about Snyder and KState on Saturday anyway, not politicking.

We were watching different UK teams this year.
What programs in the SEC are they going to pass? They're ahead of Vandy. Mizzou? Don't know who else they'll pass.
Kentucky had the #29 class two years ago, and the #20 class last year. Right now, their class is ranked #27. If there's anything you should have learned from this season, it's that good recruiting and decent coaching is enough to make noise in the SEC every couple of years.

With better refereeing, they would have beaten Florida and they gave South Carolina and Louisville scares. They're going to at the very least be that 7-8 win team that puts up a couple of upset bids a season, so about 2-3 wins better than they are now, but not conference champions.

Last edited:
Kentucky will forever be a basketball program, kids just aren't lining up to go there. They get the leftovers, only way I see them getting good is if they pull an Ole Miss and really pay up. That's the only way for them.

And the fact that Stoops has no buyout makes me believe that he won't be there long anyways.

Florida and USCe had awful years. I just wanted to know which programs UK was going to pass. Haven't answered that yet.

Last edited:
If you can't acknowledge that kentucky looked improved then idk what to say. Not sure how many players they're losing after this season but stoops got a lil something going up there.

But I understand most of yall don't watch Cfb unless it's a top 25 matchup.

Back
Top Bottom