• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of whispers that Michigan decommit Mike Weber is silent to the Trojans.

Would be a good get, I really like his tape. Other schools are very much in the running though, and we're still recruiting other RBs with 1 spot likely left.

Osa Masina :nerd: :smokin

Scott Frost?

Sign me up.

View media item 1282184
Seriously tho, why is Chad Morris going to SMU? Dude could land a P5 job easy. I'm not sure why he wouldn't be considered for the UF job, unless they want a guy with HC experience. Even then, Michigan and Nebraska seem like places he could go, to say nothing of any other job opening that may come up.

A couple of other names I suspect will be thrown around for various HC gigs:

Matt Wells
Mora
Kiffin
Miles
Gundy
Mullen
Freeze

I'd rather a guy like that get some real experience as a actual head coach than to give him the keys to a major job like that.

Hell Florida just learned the hard way with Muschamp.

iRwmASmVBlo1r.gif

Blam!

It's fake. It was some former sparty wrestler douche who works for Big Ten Network. He's deleted that tweet above along with like 7 after that.

Also I've read that Hoke may have already been told his fate and that he's meeting with the team on Tuesday. I'm not sure how true that is.

Last edited:
Auburn fired DC Ellis Johnson.

@FootballScoop  ·  26m 26 minutes ago
I’m hearing Wisconsin Whitewater head coach Lance Leipold will be new head coach at Buffalo. SI just reporting same http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop 

106-6 record and 5 NC's at the D3 level. 

Pat Forde @YahooForde  ·  29m 29 minutes ago
Y Sources: Colorado State coach Jim McElwain emerging as a leading candidate at Florida. http://yhoo.it/1FH05e2 

Last edited:
How long do y'all see Morris staying at SMU?

I know it's a low pressure job (initially at least) but it's only a matter of time before those rich *** boosters start expecting some wins.

I don't see them doing any better than maybe 4 wins next year either. And the years after? He'd be lucky to see a 7-8 win season

Last edited:
Foley's gone to shell out $7 mil for that buyout? I don't think so.

There's only one name I trust when it comes to the michigan head coach position, and that name is @easye_shonuff.

come on now.

It's dumber to think @easye_shonuff has the scoop than it is for um to bring hoke back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom