• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebraska should think big ESPECIALLY in the big 10. they have a chance to be in the title game every year. they need to call coach Kill ASAP.
As mentioned before, though, Kill has the whole city/school behind him, a killer staff, and low expectations. With his health concerns why would he want the stress of working for those piranhas in Lincoln.

Is Nebraska a great enough job to inspire him to leave a good thing?

Just two years ago pundits everywhere, including some in this thread, were calling for the school to fire Kill and they staunchly refused.

Last edited:
I just can't fathom a scenario where he's back next year. He has a nearly identical record to Shannon, and season ticket holders are in an uproar. The administration can't be that incompetent...can they?
yes they can. Shalala said this is really like his first year. Unless somebody fires him after she leaves then he's not going anywhere

If Miami fans think they can, why shouldn't Nebraska fans?
Because we have 10 guys this year with draft grades on one team. We have top recruits everywhere on our team and just don't produce. Only spot we really lack talent is in the middle of the dline. How does a guy like chad Thomas go a whole year without 1 sack? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Joe Schad @schadjoe  ·  25m 25 minutes ago
UAB coach Bill Clark said Sunday he believes the school’s football program is about to shut down.

Scott Frost?

Sign me up.

View media item 1282184
Seriously tho, why is Chad Morris going to SMU? Dude could land a P5 job easy. I'm not sure why he wouldn't be considered for the UF job, unless they want a guy with HC experience. Even then, Michigan and Nebraska seem like places he could go, to say nothing of any other job opening that may come up.

A couple of other names I suspect will be thrown around for various HC gigs:

Matt Wells
Mora
Kiffin
Miles
Gundy
Mullen
Freeze

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there was some chatter that Chad Morris likes the coeds at Clemson a little too much... Cant blame em...I would think Nebraska would take a stab at Narduzzi.

Chad Morris wants to get back to Tx and what better way to do that than at a no pressure
And they're supposedly gonna pay him 3M a year?

Easy. Get some experience, hang tight until another one of the big TX jobs opens.

Back
Top Bottom