• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You didn't say it but you thinking everybody was waiting on a Nebraska loss is ridiculous. Hell, I jumped in 'cause I saw something about Miami. Couldn't care less if Nebraska was up by 3 scores....and I'm done discussing it too. 
then why are you still posting about us? you have been for 3 pages. but i'm sensitive....

every week a  Miami fan mocks my "Average Duke" statement. but i'm sensitive. 

Last edited:
Nebraska has one of the easiest schedules left though, and this l loss is to a top 10 team so it won't murder them too bad.

They still have a HELLA GOOD chance to make a run. My team may be starting the beginning of a 5 game losing streak next week, I'm salty

Keep your head up KingNE, atleast you've a chance

This is what I was trying to tell y'all when I said the Prima Donnas don't want to play there because of facilities and Uni's etc, those "thug" or hard nosed players don't exhist anymore so Miami is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to trying to recruit these skinny jeans wearing softies that are lining up for the MetroSexual lifestyle at the schools with bidets on the locker room toilets and 12 different uniforms.

smile.gif
@we off it Chevelle.
Nice
I literally have no idea what i just read......

Last edited:
Nebraska has one of the easiest schedules left though, and this l loss is to a top 10 team so it won't murder them too bad.

They still have a HELLA GOOD chance to make a run. My team may be starting the beginning of a 5 game losing streak next week, I'm salty

Keep your head up KingNE, atleast you've a chance
i'm good trust. i know this, we will play them again and be prepared. it's all these salty Miami and Georgia fans getting their panties in a bunch, i'm Gucci bro! 

It's always better to lose in the first half of the season. We should be favored to win the rest of our games. I never expected us to go undefeated we was going to take at least one L

You didn't say it but you thinking everybody was waiting on a Nebraska loss is ridiculous. Hell, I jumped in 'cause I saw something about Miami. Couldn't care less if Nebraska was up by 3 scores....and I'm done discussing it too. 
then why are you still posting about us? you have been for 3 pages. but i'm sensitive....

every week a  Miami fan mocks my "Average Duke" statement. but i'm sensitive. 
Honestly, cause I keep seeing you post about it and I have a reply to what you said. Agree to stop?

Man Kirk Herbstriet makes the Ole Miss tailgating experience sound better than sex. "Chandeliers underneath the tents they set up on 8am Friday morning"
I need to see this

Man Kirk Herbstriet makes the Ole Miss tailgating experience sound better than sex. "Chandeliers underneath the tents they set up on 8am Friday morning"
I need to see this
kind of surprised Ole Miss pulled that off, I thought Bo Wallace would **** himself and blow it 

I literally have no idea what i just read......
Guy doesn't understand were still getting top recruits who could go anywhere they want
Our coaching staff is just failing them

I know recruiting always ranks high there, I just don't know why, or see how. 4/5atar on Paper means... Oh wait, Yea I forget you have to actually develop those 4/5 stat recruits when they get there.
My bad

Playoff selection committee gonna get all kinds of death threats when they pick the wrong 4 teams from a group of fifteen 1 loss teams.

Back
Top Bottom