• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea make sure you do hometownhero, if you go. Which game is the Egg Bowl?

You cats are silly "making agreements" to not respond to someone, like what does that mean. Get a mind of your won why don't you.. Such a bad look fellas. That's some Desperate Houswives type stuff though.
smile.gif
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State

Bruh I have no idea whether you be serious or not. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're rarely serious here. If you are, lol.
No dead serious. 

Hit the pictures up when/if you go.

Im saying, it sounds a dope *** time to me.
If I go I'll most definitely post pics of Ole Miss tailgaters, I was talking about the other part. The whole agreement thing was just the end of the debate we were having about Miami/Nebraska.

Armstrong was buns all night except for those two bombs. He was slinging passes in the dirt or over WRs heads.

Please convert him to DB.

The whole agreement thing was just the end of the debate we were having about Miami/Nebraska.
Nah I wasn't talking about you and KingNE's agreement to drop the argument.

I was speaking on something else entirely, not related to that.

someone should be showing number 10 from USC where the financial aid office is early Monday morning. dude didn't jump stick a hand up or anything. looked like he had called fair catch on a punt.

They are saying OleMiss beat the #1 team because the Channel that hosted that game uses the USA today poll not the AP.

Other than a few folks here, and that Channel, nobody else pays attention to that poll though

Man not gonna lie, this one hurt, To come all the way back, almost snatch victory then a  damn pic! Had em! 

Last edited:
Man hold up, I thought If you transfered from one Uni to antoher then you had to set out one year?
How is Kendal Thompson(played for OU last year) starting for Utah this year?

Armstrong was buns all night except for those two bombs. He was slinging passes in the dirt or over WRs heads.

Please convert him to DB.
he has the arm and the ability, but just way to inconsistent on the intermediate throws. He throws a dime on long balls though. He is just a Soph. so plenty of time to improve. He hung in there tonight and almost stole one. 

Back
Top Bottom