• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to Oregon for losing Thursday night to make it acceptable for other ranked teams to lose this week.

Lol....man when yall was in here talking bout how great dude was and all that extra shi* it was cool. Now when he lays an egg you wanna get sensitive. Get the hell out of here with that.

Take the L, take the jokes, keep it moving.

And my alma mater made my day since you're speculating.
also it's more so our O line and QB that laid a egg. 
are qb and oline stats shown next to his? am i missing the "  *left tackle had 4 pancake blocks" at the bottom of the screen when his stats are posted?

NOPE....dude laid an egg. he's not the only one who did yall weren't posting everybody else's numbers

Seems like everybody in this threads Team lost this week.

Least you guys all lost together nah mean

In a house full of annoying USC fans, Bercovici was the remedy. Everyone in here rocked!!! I love it!!!!

are qb and oline stats shown next to his? am i missing the "  *left tackle had 4 pancake blocks" at the bottom of the screen when his stats are posted?

NOPE....dude laid an egg. he's not the only one who did yall weren't posting everybody else's numbers
dude we can throw out stats till where blue, i'm dropping it, we lost, it is what it is. Our season isn't over 

How do u not know that when ur onto D, and they gonna throw a Hail mary(come w me) that ur job is to knock the ball down. It's Just dumb.... I'm a SC fan btw...

you thinking everyone couldn't wait for them to lose like they were Goliath is how you were getting sensitive. them losing aint making people day. Nebraska fans were tossing dude's numbers around like he couldnt be stopped. obviously, yall were wrong.
Never said we were Goliath, but it's pretty funny to see every Miami fan run their mouth because Ameer had a off game. But i'm done arguing about it.
You didn't say it but you thinking everybody was waiting on a Nebraska loss is ridiculous. Hell, I jumped in 'cause I saw something about Miami. Couldn't care less if Nebraska was up by 3 scores....and I'm done discussing it too. 

Back
Top Bottom