2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay San Antonio, now you have to handle your business and close out the Warriors both games.

SA has ALL the incentive to beat them out. Get the #1 seed, go undefeated at home, and spoil the 72-10 record. Would be INCREDIBLE is this all played out.
Chill. None of this matters to us.
EL OH EL.
Don't start this again. I am part of that organization solely due to my moral and financial support of it. Its worth less than one percent but I am still a part of it. They're winning these championships for their and my enjoyment. If the fans didn't matter there would be no parade no nothing. The fans are a part of every organization and deserve to refer to themselves as "us".

I have no qualms in doing so and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.
repped 

Okay San Antonio, now you have to handle your business and close out the Warriors both games.

SA has ALL the incentive to beat them out. Get the #1 seed, go undefeated at home, and spoil the 72-10 record. Would be INCREDIBLE is this all played out.

EL OH EL.
Don't start this again. I am part of that organization solely due to my moral and financial support of it. Its worth less than one percent but I am still a part of it. They're winning these championships for their and my enjoyment. If the fans didn't matter there would be no parade no nothing. The fans are a part of every organization and deserve to refer to themselves as "us".

No, you're not.

You literally have no idea what the Spurs motivation is heading into the playoffs.

Which specific examples tonight did he out coach Kerr?

I mentioned it earlier - he called timeouts as soon as the Warriors would string something together to break up any momentum.

Loved his rotations toward the end - Sullinger was taking up space and moving Draymond under the basket. Cant remember if Turner hitting two mid range shots were broken plays or not but those two shots were critical.

If Brandon Rush catches that pass ans converts the layup, the Warriors win. I firmly believe that.

Imagine all the Warriors fans who attended a game for the first time this year. Will likely finish 40-1 and you went the one game they lost 
laugh.gif

Brad Stevens in the TV timeout huddle between 3rd and 4th quarter.

"That's it guys, don't get excited and lose composure when Steph goes off. He's going to go off. Get back after it, make your shots, don't be impressed by him. I'm impressed by you guys, way to react" real real loose quote

Last edited:
iggy down, bogut down, best record on lock

and these guys cant take a single game off trying to chase this record 

96 Bulls wouldn't have lost to this Celtics team

wait what? the celtics are actually a good team so no shame in losing to them... the bulls lost to an expansion team in the raptors... i know gsw cant compete with the bulls because the defense is weak in this era but dont act like the bulls aint lose some suspect games also :lol:

Last edited:
Brad Stevens in the TV timeout huddle between 3rd and 4th quarter.

"That's it guys, don't get excited when Steph goes off. He's going to go off. Get back after it, make your shots, don't be impressed by him. I'm impressed by you guys, way to react" real real loose quote

Stevens :pimp:

EL OH EL.

No, you're not.

You literally have no idea what the Spurs motivation is heading into the playoffs.
Whatever you say man. Like I said nothing you say will change my mind. I consider myself a part of this organization.

a loss is a loss regardless..... the warriors lost to the lake show which is top 3 worst teams in the league which is unacceptable of course but still bulls lost to an expansion team a team that never existed and played for not even 1 year together :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom