2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is klay going to talk during the post game about how the Celtics are celebrating too much after the win?

Haha warriors got real comfortable talking about the record ...and the Spurs set the record for best home start in a season.

I hope pop goes for 41-0

pimp.gif

Okay San Antonio, now you have to handle your business and close out the Warriors both games.

SA has ALL the incentive to beat them out. Get the #1 seed, go undefeated at home, and spoil the 72-10 record. Would be INCREDIBLE is this all played out.
Chill. None of this matters to us.

EL OH EL.
Don't start this again. I am part of that organization solely due to my moral and financial support of it. Its worth less than one percent but I am still a part of it. They're winning these championships for their and my enjoyment. If the fans didn't matter there would be no parade no nothing. The fans are a part of every organization and deserve to refer to themselves as "us".

I have no qualms in doing so and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
pop gonna sit them guys out @oracle. he could care less if w's get the record or not. but i do think he's gonna play them at home. w's need to just start resting guys down the stretch. but then again, the first rd is gonna be quick/sweep :lol:

Last edited:
Dubs should just say eff it and rest everyone but then again nobody will come close to beating the Bulls record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom