2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay San Antonio, now you have to handle your business and close out the Warriors both games.

SA has ALL the incentive to beat them out. Get the #1 seed, go undefeated at home, and spoil the 72-10 record. Would be INCREDIBLE is this all played out.
Chill. None of this matters to us.

EL OH EL.
Don't start this again. I am part of that organization solely due to my moral and financial support of it. Its worth less than one percent but I am still a part of it. They're winning these championships for their and my enjoyment. If the fans didn't matter there would be no parade no nothing. The fans are a part of every organization and deserve to refer to themselves as "us".

I have no qualms in doing so and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

No, you're not.

You literally have no idea what the Spurs motivation is heading into the playoffs.
Whatever you say man. Like I said nothing you say will change my mind. I consider myself a part of this organization.

Dude, all I'm saying is that you have no idea what their motivation is heading into the playoffs.

I just found it funny how you dismissed his post as if your sitting in on every team meeting.
Oh I am not dismissing it I know what you're getting at.

coach kobe gave the world a blueprint on how to stop steph curry in LA

IT credited his 3rd quarter to his all star kobes

even in 2016, kobe > steph 

the record really is pointless... if they break the bulls record ok cool... but if they lose the chip the whole season was a waste imo

If they don't go back to back it's a failure anyways. I don't understand this

You said the Celtics are trash.... But they won.

Please make sense of this man because I don't understand how the Warriors loss

We lost to the Lakers too and they're trash. Just sayin :wink:

But Curry had 19 that game and had 29 today :\

Damn man GSW lost to this lottery team :smh:

Steve kerr has ruined everything former laker Luke worked so hard to build :smh:

Keltics gonna beat the dubs then turn around and lose to the sorry *** Lakers :lol:. Bet

Last edited:
the record really is pointless... if they break the bulls record ok cool... but if they lose the chip the whole season was a waste imo

If they don't go back to back it's a failure anyways. I don't understand this

You said the Celtics are trash.... But they won.

Please make sense of this man because I don't understand how the Warriors loss

We lost to the Lakers too and they're trash. Just sayin :wink:

But Curry had 19 that game and had 29 today :\

Damn man GSW lost to this lottery team :smh:

It happens :smh: can't win them all.

This is their 8th loss of the season *shrugs*

This game doesn't tell us anything we dont know. Steph is careless with the ball, when klay is off, he's hella off, Iggy absence is missed, barnes need to put on his bigboi pants, etc. BRush was a *** for messing up that fastbreak tho.

This game doesn't tell us anything we dont know. Steph is careless with the ball, when klay is off, he's hella off, Iggy absence is missed, barnes need to put on his bigboi pants, etc. BRush was a *** for messing up that fastbreak tho.
Yea, we all watched the game.

I thought Barnes had one of it not his best game this year.

Can't fault him at all really.

I would like him to be more aggressive on offensive especially since klay was off the entire night. I wish he would attacked the rim more whenever he had a 4 on him or posted harder since Boston has tiny perimeter players playing the 3. Dude has an ill mid post game and can def finish hard at the rim.

Last edited:
Markieff lit them Suns up though.

Take that Take that

[table][tr][td]Markieff Morris[/td][td]25.3%[/td][td]
WAS 106 PHO 99 
Final
[/td][td]9 REB, 2 3PM, 1 AST, 4 BLK, 1 STL,21 PTS[/td][td]44.75[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom