2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
640x480.jpeg.6e013efb28844d4fa23adfe3f48d6edb

Every team in the league has gotten 40 from Kobe.

Half the teams in the league have gotten 50, and every team in the West has gotten 50 except the Spurs.

If there was an instruction manual on how a front office can mess up a situation, John Paxson and Gar Forman just spent the last two seasons writing the outline.

It was in training camp 2014 that the front office told several core players like Rose and Joakim Noah that it was OK to tune Thibodeau out. That was verified by several sources, including current players.

Gar/Pax sold the players on the idea that Thibodeau’s perceived heavy workload was leading to injury problems.
http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/indiana-ends-bulls-playoff-hopes-as-blame-game-gets-started/

:x

That was tonight's Triple Double... Which one of those passes or rebounds were forced? Truly curious

Thank-you. Been campaigning that Russ in 3d is a good thing. If they were losing I'd understand.

D'Antoni did not play him 46 minutes a game during that two week stretch before he ruptured his Achilles. Kobe played that much, because he wanted to.

Yea but Kobe had to take matters into his own hands because mda couldn't coach a purse that season.

Half the teams in the league have gotten 50, and every team in the West has gotten 50 except the Spurs.

Stat chasing. Not impressed.

Even though he's one of the most prolific scorers of all time and has played for 20 years, this is the Kobe stat that I was most surprised by for some reason. Impressive for sure.

Jazz have played awfully these last few games. SMH lost to the clippers without cp3, deandre and blake. Couldnt hit a damn thing against the mavs

Rockets didn't play hard for most of the season yet are in pole position to get into the playoffs over the Jazz. Damn.

I got love for Dirk, but I'd rather have seen the Rockets and Jazz over the Mavs in the playoffs.

imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Idc what anyone say but 34 years old kobe played and looked more athletic than Kobe from 29-33.

But yall ever think playing in the 2012 Olympics help aid in that injury? I mean kobe wasn't playing that much anyways but maybe the rest would have been good. That and if Mike D didn't play him like 40 mins a game lol. I can't even watch the mamba this year. Makes a dude sad watching him go out like this :frown:
D'Antoni did not play him 46 minutes a game during that two week stretch before he ruptured his Achilles. Kobe played that much, because he wanted to.
The front office failed him by bringing in a coach that he could muscle like that.

Phil damn sure wouldn't have let that happen.

I realize the FO wanted a long-term solution at coach, but that was an awful decision. Bring Phil in & give him a 1 yr, blank check offer at the end of each season until he really decides to quit.

Last edited:
imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Idc what anyone say but 34 years old kobe played and looked more athletic than Kobe from 29-33.

But yall ever think playing in the 2012 Olympics help aid in that injury? I mean kobe wasn't playing that much anyways but maybe the rest would have been good. That and if Mike D didn't play him like 40 mins a game lol. I can't even watch the mamba this year. Makes a dude sad watching him go out like this :frown:
The front office failed him by bringing in a coach that he could muscle like that.

I could be wrong, but I think Phil and Kobe have gone on record saying Kobe used to do the same thing when they were together.

I could be wrong, but I think Phil and Kobe have gone on record saying Kobe used to do the same thing when they were together.
Of course he did, he was in his prime & arguably the league's best player.

He only played 34 mpg in Phil's last season. GOAT coach isn't letting a 17 year vet play 40 mins a night no matter how good he claims to feel.

My cousin sent an invite to the Rockets Kings game... as much as id like to see the rising star Seth.. i can not miss my boy Mamba go out...  NT am i trippin or nah? 

My cousin sent an invite to the Rockets Kings game... as much as id like to see the rising star Seth.. i can not miss my boy Mamba go out...  NT am i trippin or nah? 

**** that game and every other one happening that night, only lakers vs jazz means anything

Last edited:
Tivo the Laker game & go watch Seth & Harden drop 30 a piece.

I skipped out on the overtime of the Sixers Bucks game in person to watch Spurs Warriors.

I'll record the Kobe slurpage and watch it later. Not passing up a once in a lifetime moment to watch any other worthless game

What a big scam that FO is. It's their health team that is to be at the fault of all the injury problems to the players, NOT Thibs. 
I saw the light when players kept getting injured with Hoibum as coach and Hoibum's practices are light, obviously lighter than Thibs. 

For all the flack Thibs got about playing Butler heavy minutes, Butler never got hurt.

Hoiberg comes in and Butler plays about the same number of games as Rose this season :lol:

Not to mention everyone else stayed just as injury prone. Management goofed by firing Thibs. Big big big time.

Last edited:
What a big scam that FO is. It's their health team that is to be at the fault of all the injury problems to the players, NOT Thibs. 
I saw the light when players kept getting injured with Hoibum as coach and Hoibum's practices are light, obviously lighter than Thibs. 

For all the flack Thibs got about playing Butler heavy minutes, Butler never got hurt.

Hoiberg comes in and Butler plays about the same number of games as Rose this season :lol:
??

Jimmy's missed at least 15 games every year since becoming a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom