2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlisle is a great coach. The next best players on the roster after Dirk are Zaza and Parsons and post-Achilles tear Wes Matthews and the washed, 41%-shooting Deron, so yeah.

Dirk went for 18 and 7 at 37 years old. :x :smokin

Pretty sure he could put up 15 PPG until he's 45. :lol:

dirk_wedding2.jpg

dirk is def the GOAT PF for being able to sustain greatness for such a long time

imagine what he could have done if free agents actually wanted to play with him 
sick.gif

Rick Carlisle is considered a top 3, if not top 2 coach in this league.

Tad bit different than most other coaches teams/players have to "drag" into playoff contention.

What does your top 5 look like?

At the moment,

1. Pop
2. Carlisle
3. Stevens
4. Van Gundy

5. I can't decide... But these guys are all deserving Kerr/Spo/Stotts/Budenholzer

I'm thinking stotts and Kerr for 4 and 5, take vg out

Rick Carlisle is considered a top 3, if not top 2 coach in this league.

Tad bit different than most other coaches teams/players have to "drag" into playoff contention.

What does your top 5 look like?

At the moment,

1. Pop
2. Carlisle
3. Stevens
4. Van Gundy

5. I can't decide... But these guys are all deserving Kerr/Spo/Stotts/Budenholzer

I'm thinking stotts and Kerr for 4 and 5, take vg out

Definitely wouldn't argue against it. 4-8 are all close calls IMO.

How many more years y'all think if Kobe didn't hurt his Achilles

imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

Jazz had a tough schedule to finish out the year compared to Houston

Looks like we're going to get Houston vs GS rematch in round 1

Lil B finna cook

Last edited:
imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Is Doc playing all his regulars against Memphis tomorrow? I would. Don't want to mess around and deal with Memphis in round 1. Much rather face Portland

Memphis finishing with a road back to back against LAC and GSW. LAC should step on their throat

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
dude was in his 17th year and dunking on people left and right

no soft layups like these new guys are doing, dude was catching bodies at the rim all season 
pimp.gif

Is Doc playing all his regulars against Memphis tomorrow? I would. Don't want to mess around and deal with Memphis in round 1. Much rather face Portland

Memphis finishing with a road back to back against LAC and GSW. LAC should step on their throat
I think it's the total opposite.

I would much rather play Jaymichel Green and lance and Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar than CJ, Dame, and portland.

I doubt LAC throws the game tomorrow but I would strongly consider it. Neither should be difficult, but memphis is depending on d league call ups for playoff minutes, would much rather face that.

Clippers should wear memphis out. Dead those boys so wednesday they roll over and play dead and let the Dubs get that 73 juice

I think it's the total opposite.

I would much rather play Jaymichel Green and lance and Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar than CJ, Dame, and portland.

I doubt LAC throws the game tomorrow but I would strongly consider it. Neither should be difficult, but memphis is depending on d league call ups for playoff minutes, would much rather face that.
idk for all the evidence yall pull up on the CP3 vs Dame matchup... 
tongue.gif

I don't know why you didn't mention ZBO, Tony Allen.. not to mention the extra motivation the former Clippers may have...

I actually think both teams give LAC a more difficult challenge than you do...

Last edited:

idk for all the evidence yall pull up on the CP3 vs Dame matchup... 
tongue.gif

I don't know why you didn't mention ZBO, Tony Allen.. not to mention the extra motivation the former Clippers may have...

I actually think both teams give LAC a more difficult challenge than you do...
Well it's simple. 

The blazers best player is awful against LAC. And the Blazers are a bottom 10 defensive team in the league. They have the 21st defense in the league and the Clippers are a top 6 offense.

And The Grizzlies are legit relying on Vince, Lance, ZBO, TA, Jamychel Green, Farmar, and like, Munford. The Grizzlies are going to go into the playoffs losers of 13 of their last 15 or something like that, and LAC has won 9 of 10 and have had a top 3 defense over the past 15, 20 games.

Completely unbiased, unless something drastic happens i'm not seeing a real series with either. 

Look, We obviously don't know what's going to happen and in theory I guess someone could get hot or the Clippers could choke and what not, but all things considered how do you look at the aforementioned and see a series with LAC against either and have it go past 5 games? And if one were to go past five games, I would bet on the Blazers, not the Grizzlies. 

Last edited:
The Grizz roster still has a way of making games ugly AF. They got nothing to lose and a bunch of ex Clippers, dangerous IMO. Obviously on paper they are overmatched, I guess I just believe in the non tangibles

Portland also has nothing to lose and one of the better coaches in the league. Granted, they got manhandled last season in the first round with a seemingly better squad, CJ has taken the next step

I wouldn't be surprised at all if LAC beat either team in 5 but I would still believe it would be hard fought

Memphis has Ryan Hollins and McCallum starting. They've been losing damn near every game. I'm not gonna say it will be easy but it's pretty obvious they are the better matchup imo.

What I'm more concerned with is the Clippers throwing the game and me losing the bet I have with BHZ. Having to rep the Grizz in my avy/sig for the entire series :lol:

You'd much rather face Memphis than Portland.

Portland is a real team.

Memphis is scrappy and that's good for one game because they have heart.

But, we're talking about the Playoffs here, a pure SCOUTING report will expose them after the first game of the series.

If Memphis doesn't win the 1st game, they won't win any game, they will get swept.

They are going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for LAC from game 2 on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom