2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook slander on here is funny. Dude's talking about stat padding but y'all realize the Thunder are 18-0 this season when he gets a triple double right? I mean sure he does it a little but its not like he on a terrible team or something and his numbers are historically good. Also, I'd say a large majority of great players in the league stat pad to some extent.

Westbrook slander on here is funny. Dude's talking about stat padding but y'all realize the Thunder are 18-0 this season when he gets a triple double right? I mean sure he does it a little but its not like he on a terrible team or something and his numbers are historically good. Also, I'd say a large majority of great players in the league stat pad to some extent.

Same dudes hype up 2 point 3 rebound type performances on the regular tho. "He was so instrumental in that one sequence of a 48 minute game blah blah blah"

:lol:

Anyhoo, are we sure Russ has had multiple knee injuries? Rose bumped his knee and died. Russ bumped his and looks like he's shot out of a Canon every possession. My God. :smh:

Surely you can see why people would have an issue with a guy passing a layup for a pass to a layup.

They'd win if he didn't put up a Triple Double.

They won in 37 other games that he didn't get a triple double

Last edited:

He's also playing alongside one of the Top 3 players in the NBA, unlike last year when he was racking up meaningless triple-doubles. Of course they're going to be better.

Reactions: OTG
imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Idc what anyone say but 34 years old kobe played and looked more athletic than Kobe from 29-33.

But yall ever think playing in the 2012 Olympics help aid in that injury? I mean kobe wasn't playing that much anyways but maybe the rest would have been good. That and if Mike D didn't play him like 40 mins a game lol. I can't even watch the mamba this year. Makes a dude sad watching him go out like this :frown:

I just don't know if it's fair to call him an "empty stats" player like I saw

Dude was getting slandered for not passing and now he's getting critcized for over passing. He's definitely Kobe 2.0 in that regard

West Playoffs seem pretty buns outside the obvious top 2.

And East is just pure buns.

Midas whale just start a GSW-SAS Best of 15 Finals next week

Surely you can see why people would have an issue with a guy passing a layup for a pass to a layup.
They'd win if he didn't put up a Triple Double.
They won in 37 other games that he didn't get a triple double

Hm so 37-26 when he doesn't get a triple opposed to 18-0 when he does. And how do you know they would've won all those games if he didn't get a triple double? Y'all acting like his triple doubles have been a bad thing for the team and if you watch Thunder games you know thats simply not the case. Its not like he's hurting in the scoring department because he's looking to pass too much.

Still averaging 18.1 shots a game which is right above his career average of 17.3 and averaging 23.6 PPG on top of all those assists. As far as the rebounding goes I don't see how anyone can hate on that, grabbing 8 a game from the PG position is awesome.

Russ is just always gonna be one of those players who's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't no matter the circumstance but dude is a great great player and its ridiculous to criticize his triple doubles because of "stat padding".

If there is anything to criticize Russ about it;s his decision making late in games which is in need of great improvement. But that's a whole different discussion.

the clippers should play their full team. blake griffin needs to get ready and back in the tune of things with his teammates

it really is amazing how westbrook is somehow able to always crash the defensive boards hard but still be the first one down the floor on offense 

Times like these are when you start seeing the true nature of the #BasedGodCurse

James Harden is either going to get washed by the Warriors again in round 1 (lil b's hometown feam)

Or, the Rockets will be eliminated from the playoffs by a team currently led by..... Steph Currys younger brother :lol:

You can't make this up. Seth going for 30+ and knocking the Rockets out of playoff contention Wednesday night

imo, he'd still be pretty good with out the achilles. He was mamba mode every day up til seconds befor the rupture.

no rupture, no rush back, no knee rupture. Should bound to happen I guess, but thats minor. He'd still be able to cook and a lot more often, on a typical kobe flow

People forget what he was doing that year he found the fountain of youth as Coward squandered his gifts. Also Nash hurt most that year.

Kobe had at least 3, 40 point games with 14+assist. Also that year how many game winners and he would do the Ali pose after.

He capped that great year off shooting the damn foul shots after the Achilles popped.......he will be missed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Idc what anyone say but 34 years old kobe played and looked more athletic than Kobe from 29-33.

But yall ever think playing in the 2012 Olympics help aid in that injury? I mean kobe wasn't playing that much anyways but maybe the rest would have been good. That and if Mike D didn't play him like 40 mins a game lol. I can't even watch the mamba this year. Makes a dude sad watching him go out like this :frown:
D'Antoni did not play him 46 minutes a game during that two week stretch before he ruptured his Achilles. Kobe played that much, because he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom